Marquis Lymon Junior Tape

Advertisement
So, So, So good....

An absolute menace and so physical. He isn’t a stiff weddind **** either like Amari. He is actually fluid and a **** good athlete, you can see it in his RB clips. An innovative DC could do so many things with this kid. He could play centerfield up or near the line and fvck **** up. This is a kid we should make a priority right now and shoot our shot to get him on board EARLY. Then you hack away at Kamari Wilson and the LV kid and take whoever pulls the trigger first. I’ve mentioned several times that Wilson is my favorite ‘22 kid that I have seen but this kid is special in his own right and is OUR type of Safety.

So, So, So good....

An absolute menace and so physical. He isn’t a stiff weddind **** either like Amari. He is actually fluid and a **** good athlete, you can see it in his RB clips. An innovative DC could do so many things with this kid. He could play centerfield up or near the line and fvck **** up. This is a kid we should make a priority right now and shoot our shot to get him on board EARLY. Then you hack away at Kamari Wilson and the LV kid and take whoever pulls the trigger first. I’ve mentioned several times that Wilson is my favorite ‘22 kid that I have seen but this kid is special in his own right and is OUR type of Safety.
He reminds me of Jaquan Johnson. He always comes up for the big play for delray atlantic.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bob Sanders type. Great sign he’s a focal point on offense, too. Speaks to his athleticism and toughness. Kind of like Arroyo playing DE in his SR highlights.

Getting him in the boat early would be big.

This kid is a take...as far as who to take over who...take who commits to us.

That being said, someone mentioned Alfonzo Allen, I haven't heard anything on him when ppl talk 2022 kids as UM options....is he a done deal to Bama or something?

IMO we take Lymon and Kamari and close out the safety class. Take for what it's worth but Kamari has been VERY pro-Cane on social media

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back