Marques Gayot and 2015 LB depth

Ayeplus

Freshman
With the obvious lack of LB depth in 2015, I think he is a guy who could easily make the transition to LB. I think coaches should give him a look here. I think Mike Smith will also get a look at LB. He's too light to play DE. I've heard posters mention Trayone Gray as well, but who are some others who could add depth?

Advertisement
SLB - McCord/Owens/Gordinier

MLB - Kirby/Young/Smith

WLB - Grace/McCray/Perry

Not one complete LB... either too small, can't cover, too slow, lacks natural instincts

Advertisement
grace was a kid they needed to redshirt and couldn't because of depth. Him and Owens are too of the most naturally gifted kids we have had in awhile. I haven't seen much of Juwon Young but what i like is he is always in the middle of the huddle, always yelling, cheering, on the sidelines paying attention so he might be a good one too.

Kirby was injured most of his fresh year so last year was like his fresh year. I think he will be a very good player next year. he is all over the field now, no hesitation.

Advertisement
The SLB doesn't play in space that much. McCord will take over Armbrister's spot next year. He will be lined up over the TE on early downs and Rushing the QB on Passing downs.

The idea of McCord having to play more in space doesn't excite me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back