Marlon Martinez

Nick_conlan

Recruit
Saw he committed to LSU? Was there ever any real interest here? I assume he’s a pretty good if he’s committing there. Also it’s looking like Dumervil will end up there

Advertisement
Advertisement
I hope we focus on walker, mincey, carmody, and mclaughlin from here on out. Getting 2/4 would be huge for us. Things lookimg good with rivers right now. Don't need to stress about a bag chaser like Dumervil.
Denis and Rivers, who i hope is in the bag.

Supposedly he is extremely smart and could help in the future getting Denis and Smith will be good to build interior depth.

But it does suck to lost out on another STA P5 lineman. They have a brotherhood over there on that OL it seems.
STA kids are bag kids. They feel like they’re better than Miami, that’s why I love when Central and The West break they *** off.

Advertisement
STA kids are bag kids. They feel like they’re better than Miami, that’s why I love when Central and The West break they *** off.
West yes and BTW. Central, IDK. Those kids seem to be enamored with F$U anymore. Hopefully we can keep Big Baby.
And BTW, I am a proud former Rocket from back in the day, so it hurts to admit that. It's mostly Luke's fault.

West yes and BTW. Central, IDK. Those kids seem to be enamored with F$U anymore. Hopefully we can keep Big Baby.
And BTW, I am a proud former Rocket from back in the day, so it hurts to admit that. It's mostly Luke's fault.
Yeah but it was really Randall Shannon’s fault. BTW too. Just like I enjoyed watching Lakeland beat the brakes off them in the ship game.

I know him personally.. Miami never offered him or even showed any interest.. And him not being able to play tackle is complete BS, he started tackle as a sophomore for STA
Playing tackle in high school and playing tackle in college are two completely different things. Most D1 offensive linemen play tackle in High school since it is the most important position on the O-line and they are usually the best player on the team by far and can dominate smaller opponents. Once they get to college a lot of them get exposed by their footwork/athleticism and get moved inside. Hence why we have so many guards on our team, but in high school they were dominant tackles. If the coaches are looking at his abilities and saying he won't transition into tackle at the next level, then I'll take their word for it. Since we really don't need more guards, as of now, he is not a priority right now.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I hope we focus on walker, mincey, carmody, and mclaughlin from here on out. Getting 2/4 would be huge for us. Things lookimg good with rivers right now. Don't need to stress about a bag chaser like Dumervil.
Nah, we need to be in contact with more. We should be pushing for 8-12 kids to increase our odds of landing 4 more

Nah, we need to be in contact with more. We should be pushing for 8-12 kids to increase our odds of landing 4 more
I think that's what they're doing. Our o line board seems huge this cycle. The kids l listed were just my personal favorite, realistic options.

All I want is denis,mincey,Waller,and rivers the rest can be a back up In case we don’t get all of the above get like carmody, Mclouglin,and we already have Smith from Ocala

Advertisement

Luke does not have much pull at Central bruh. They aren't even enamored with FSU it's mostly coincidence. Dalvin Cook was going to stay away from being in the same backfield as Yearby. Freeman was caught up in Shannon burning bridges. The other's aren't really that big time to care about.

I think that's what they're doing. Our o line board seems huge this cycle. The kids l listed were just my personal favorite, realistic options.
Okay I got you. I thought you was saying they should only go hard for those 4 you named.

I know him personally.. Miami never offered him or even showed any interest.. And him not being able to play tackle is complete BS, he started tackle as a sophomore for STA

Ok since you know him personally. Do you think he is LSU OL quality or are they using him as a way to get an in at STA and a leg up for Dumervil.

No slight to him but I think LSU could have gotten an OL from Texas or Louisiana that is better. I mean the Big 3 wasnt really recruiting him.

Advertisement
Back