Marlins Stadium

reef1515

Freshman
Banned
I had heard that Marlins Stadium was terrible for football prior to arriving. Other than actual game, thought it was great. Perfect size for our limited fan base. Places to stand and chill while watching game. Bars and different types of food everywhere. With some changes could be perfect for our ****** program.
But where were all the UM fans? There were more Cane fans, but how can we not fill up 36 k capacity stadium. Tickets were reasonable priced and available. Night game. great location. Easy to get to.

Advertisement
Did you not watch the game? Why the **** would anyone spend their Saturday night watching Manny get cucked by Butch?

In my opinion, too many people showed.

I had heard that Marlins Stadium was terrible for football prior to arriving. Other than actual game, thought it was great. Perfect size for our limited fan base. Places to stand and chill while watching game. Bars and different types of food everywhere. With some changes could be perfect for our ****** program.
But where were all the UM fans? There were more Cane fans, but how can we not fill up 36 k capacity stadium. Tickets were reasonable priced and available. Night game. great location. Easy to get to.
The place is a cluster**** built with stolen money by a criminal organization. The parking situation is a disaster at best. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're on drugs.

Last edited:
The place is a cluster**** built witb stolen money by a criminal organization. The parking situation is a disaster at best. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're on drugs.
Parking situation was easy. Same as OB. No blocky. I paid7 bucks for a city space.
Who gives a **** how, why it was built.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back