Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Advertisement
Why cant I use message board information when there is solid info on those boards? The loser type argument doesnt really fly and I can give two examples of solid players picked up by other schools where they were on our board but we simply had others in front of them and they were not takes at the time of their commitment. The 2 players are Spells with WVU and Durant with PSU. The information I am talking about did come from message board chatter but it also came a couple of months ago and not in the last few weeks when it was clear that we were leading for Williams, in fact some of this information was brought to this very board. Id also like to point out once again that Williams is on both of these schools boards and if there are 2 schools that I dont mind taking DBs that weren't takes during the summer, its these 2. Williams is a stud, no questions about it, and in retrospect I wish I never made my original post, but this info has been out there for a while now.
Good argument. I appreciate the reply.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lmfao, was checking out his UF story pinned at the top of his page from last year....end of the 2nd post? I'm almost positive he says "This field is so ******"

soooo-funny.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back