Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Advertisement
What time is he committing ?
Season 4 Monica GIF by Friends

Whats that?

"Wilco" is an old-fashioned radio transmission abbreviation for "will comply". You know, like on MASH when Radar is talking to Sparky on the radio, the military had a lot of abbreviated phrases that allowed the guys to shorten their conversations while still getting the point across.

Advertisement
That's what I was referencing actually, you showed me that trick a few months ago and I find myself going down a rabbit hole of downloading and resizing booty gifs. It's like the movie Inception, I get lost in it for hours. Wife loves it.

This is about half of the vault, would make a good "Where's Waldo" map.

View attachment 151746
alert GIF

Advertisement
Says who? If you have specific information that Bama and OSU decided Williams wasn't a priority for them then please provide. And by "specific information" I don't mean something like, 'I was on their message board and they like player A better than Williams', because that's exactly the type of loser argument UM typically makes. For example, when we traditionally lost a player like Williams someone would invariably post that we really want Wilson so we didn't pursue Williams as hard and its not really a loss. It was bullshot when we wrote it and its similarly bull**** when another school makes that argument.

If a school provides a committable offer they want a player because they are taking the chance that the player will commit and take a spot. If there is no committable offer than your argument has legs. So again my request is that you provide the information you have and then let the rest of us assess whether Bama and OSU were going all out for Williams.
Why cant I use message board information when there is solid info on those boards? The loser type argument doesnt really fly and I can give two examples of solid players picked up by other schools where they were on our board but we simply had others in front of them and they were not takes at the time of their commitment. The 2 players are Spells with WVU and Durant with PSU. The information I am talking about did come from message board chatter but it also came a couple of months ago and not in the last few weeks when it was clear that we were leading for Williams, in fact some of this information was brought to this very board. Id also like to point out once again that Williams is on both of these schools boards and if there are 2 schools that I dont mind taking DBs that weren't takes during the summer, its these 2. Williams is a stud, no questions about it, and in retrospect I wish I never made my original post, but this info has been out there for a while now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's what I was referencing actually, you showed me that trick a few months ago and I find myself going down a rabbit hole of downloading and resizing booty gifs. It's like the movie Inception, I get lost in it for hours. Wife loves it.

This is about half of the vault, would make a good "Where's Waldo" map.

View attachment 151746
Locked and Loaded!🤣😂🤣

Advertisement
Back