Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Live footage of @Baba Yaga preparing
cat day GIF
It takes more effort than I care to admit. CiS needs to increase the max file upload size.

But your gif is dead on accurate.

Advertisement
I'm not saying you are wrong but the "have a couple guys higher on their board" is the same thing we argued for years while losing recruits. And the smart money on this site knew that argument was bull****. So I take the position that "have a couple guys higher on their board" argument is bull**** regardless of which school is making it. Even when Bama makes it.
To me its the equivalent of "I didn't really want to f-k that girl anyways even though I begged her for a date because I have a finer girl that no one has seen yet. Trust me".
I mean it isn't bs when we all know it's true and happens to every program, but sure. Whatever you say.

Advertisement
It's interesting how these things evolve and develop over time. He puts out a top 11 last year and we were in it. But back in January his top 3 was UiF, Baga, and O$U. Right now his "top 3" is probably UM followed by Nebraska and O$U still lurking. Absent legit inside information it is impossible to say where the communication goes sideways on these things (in particular because the schools are not permitted to comment on the kids) or where certain kids are on a team's board.

But here are the facts, as I see them: (1) Markeith Williams is a blue chip safety recruit; (2) he has committable offers from many P5 schools; (3) he took official visits to O$U and Nebraska in June; (4) those two schools are still seriously recruiting him; and (5) CBs say he's a Cane regardless. If the tea leaves are right, that's something worth celebrating in about 1.5 hours.

EDIT: (6) UiF just sucks at recruiting. @AllAboutTheU got that part right, for sure.

Advertisement
Hes asking for proof.... not speculation thats all
We all deal on speculation though. Not like we have quotes in articles from Manny and Co. on what their board looks like. Unfair for us to rely on insiders for our own board, but dismiss them for others. OSU is recruiting and an insane level right now and they likely would want to wait and see if they land these kids before accepting Markeith’s commitment. Their mods have said he’s lower on the board. No knock on him at all he’s a stud with a lot of upside and it’s not to say that we still wouldn’t have landed him if they didn’t push hard right now.

If you dm me links to the gifs which are too big I can compress them and dm them back unless work gets in the way.
That's what I was referencing actually, you showed me that trick a few months ago and I find myself going down a rabbit hole of downloading and resizing booty gifs. It's like the movie Inception, I get lost in it for hours. Wife loves it.

This is about half of the vault, would make a good "Where's Waldo" map.

Screenshot_20210811-174911_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Let me send the picture of their recruiting board. Plz hold.

Only "proof" is what their insiders are sayings. Not message boards, insiders.

And insiders speculate as well....

Hes just saying that door swings both ways including on this board when people say the samething when a recruit is gonna commit somewhere else.

People quick to dismiss we land a recruit because OSU didnt " want him"

Advertisement
To me, the question is assuming we get Markeith and strike out on Kamari and Matthews, does Demari get a spot given that the schollie count for this class will be very low.
That's a great question. That would be up to the coaches in terms of weighing it out against the Safety talent in the 23 class. I honestly don't know.

That's what I was referencing actually, you showed me that trick a few months ago and I find myself going down a rabbit hole of downloading and resizing booty gifs. It's like the movie Inception, I get lost in it for hours. Wife loves it.
I can do it for you and also try to send you more abbreviated instructions. It’s not hard once you know what to do. It’s literally about 3 or 4 clicks. Occasionally it’s more work if it’s a really big file that needs additional cutting down and I can do that for you.

Advertisement
We have any prospects for LB after this season? Don’t think Patke will make it. We need to upgrade to bring in better recruits

Miami trending in the Crystal Ball for Top247 S Markeith Williams​

August, 11, 2021

Miami is hoping for some good news on Wednesday evening when Orlando Evans Top247 safety Markeith Williams announces his college decision between the Hurricanes, Nebraska and Ohio State.

And roughly six hours out from an official decision from the nation’s No. 14 safety, the 247Sports Crystal Ball is flooding with orange and green predictions.

The first came from Southeast analyst Andrew Ivins on Tuesday and has since been followed by director of recruiting Steve Wiltfong on Wednesday afternoon. If the blue-chip defensive back were to choose Miami, the Hurricanes would hold commitments from four four-star defensive backs: Alabaster (Ala.) Thompson Top247 cornerback Trequon Fegans, Lexington (Miss.) Holmes County Top247 cornerback Khamauri Rogers and Fort Myers Bishop Verot four-star cornerback Chris Graves.

Williams could also mark the fifth consecutive year that the Hurricanes land a safety ranked within the Top247.

Over the course of the summer, Williams took a pair of visits down to South Florida. The first came on June 1 for the Hurricanes cookout on the first day recruits could get back on college campuses after an extended closure. The 6-foot-1, 170-pounder also brought his family along with him to Miami for the pool party on July 31.

Ishmael Aristide, an Orlando Evans grad, is the primary recruiter for Williams and is a big reason why the Hurricanes were able to get involved with the safety. Last fall, Williams wore a club on his hand for most of the season after breaking his wrist, but still managed to average ten tackles per game.
As a sophomore, Williams picked off seven passes and broke up six more, earning himself Orlando Sentinel All-Area first-team honors.

View attachment 151736

View attachment 151737
View attachment 151738
Prepare for a rating & ranking drop for young Markeith

Advertisement
Back