Advertisement
Fegans
Rogers
Graves
Singletary?

Markeith Williams
Kinchens
James Williams

That’s A LOT of high end talent. Secondary is going to be scary.
Yes the potential to be scary good is certainly there based on the above. I am most likely Markeith Williams biggest fan. As a matter of fact I happen to be President of the Markeith Williams Fan Club. The kid is the best natural ballhawk at Safety that I have seen in a very long time. Just imagine Markeith and James Williams as our Safety duo. With Kinchens, Balom, Washington and another freshman in this class we will have very good to great depth at the Safety position. Assuming that Markeith Williams pulls the trigger for us today who will end up as the other Safety in this class. Kamari Wilson? Demari Henderson? Jacoby Matthews? Jaylin Marshall?

Then just look at the trio of CBs we have committed. Now that is the type of CB talent that Miami should be getting every year. Adding Jahaim Singletary to that list would make that arguably the best CB haul in UM history.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Slow approach is what big time schools do. This is the approach of elite schools. As long as I followed recruiting this is the way the big dogs do it.
That's what the big time schools do because that's what the elite prospects do. If ten 5 stars wanted to commit in May, they wouldn't say no.

Yes the potential to be scary good is certainly there based on the above. I am most likely Markeith Williams biggest fan. As a matter of fact I happen to be President of the Markeith Williams Fan Club. The kid is the best natural ballhawk at Safety that I have seen in a very long time. Just imagine Markeith and James Williams as our Safety duo. With Kinchens, Balom, Washington and another freshman in this class we will have very good to great depth at the Safety position. Assuming that Markeith Williams pulls the trigger for us today who will end up as the other Safety in this class. Kamari Wilson? Demari Henderson? Jacoby Matthews? Jaylin Marshall?

Then just look at the trio of CBs we have committed. Now that is the type of CB talent that Miami should be getting every year. Adding Jahaim Singletary to that list would make that arguably the best CB haul in UM history.
On paper best haul ever.

Yo I been looking for a long highlight of Williams and can't seem to find one at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
200.gif

I think they take their shot with Kamari and see what happens. Trob allows us a seat at the table in essentially any DB’s recruitment.

It’s a good feeling to know the DB will room will be stacked for the foreseeable future.

I would love for them to look at Marshall but with Kamari my mindsets been the same for a while now that I'll have T-Rob and Ed go for the Hail Mary with him and if he says no I can accept it but he has to show me it'sd not enough

Advertisement
Back