Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Advertisement
I think Ivins has a deal with kids... let me know in advance so I can get a big feature article on you ready... get my CB in... I won't leak anything, go have your moment.

It seems pretty responsible to me. I have no issue with it, especially compared to how the rest of the industry behaves.

I know of at least 3 players who signed with Bama for less then $10,000. Probably would have gotten more somewhere else.
Everyone thinks every player is bag worthy but that’s not true. Five stars or high four stars get big bags , a three star is just happy to get the Bama offer , same with a low 4 star, maybe they get 10-50 k. Big time kids make money for visits , then money to sign and some schools pay monthly installments. Eventually kids or their family come back with their hand out after they’ve blown it. Just because you go to Bama doesn’t mean you’re paid , I seriously doubt Eddie Jackson got paid. Surtain is a different story.

Last edited:
I think Ivins has a deal with kids... let me know in advance so I can get a big feature article on you ready... get my CB in... I won't leak anything, go have your moment.

It seems pretty responsible to me. I have no issue with it, especially compared to how the rest of the industry behaves.
Not that I care but putting a cb in the day before with a confidence of 8 is kinda leaking wouldn’t you say? Especially when all the other 247 guys will follow. It’s how he makes his money so whatever , I just don’t think that’s it.

Last edited:
Everyone thinks every player is bag worthy but that’s not true. Five stars or high four stars get big bags , a three star is just happy to get the Bama offer , same with a low 4 star, maybe they get 10-50 k. Big time kids make money for visits , then money to sign and some schools pay monthly payments. Eventually kids or their family come back with their hand out after they’ve blown it. Just because you go to Bama doesn’t mean you’re paid , I seriously doubt Eddie Jackson got paid. Surtain is a different story.
So hypothetically, if I were say a 5 star DE why would I commit early even if I knew where I was going??? I would be in a different town every weekend taking their money no ***** given.

Advertisement
So hypothetically, if I were say a 5 star DE why would I commit early even if I knew where I was going??? I would be in a different town every weekend taking their money no ***** given.
Pre covid it was the case. Georgia is well know for doing this. How many recruits have we read “ he practically lives in Athens”? Im not naming names but figure it out lol. We’ve seen it with our very own targets. @Hoyacane1620 how many times have you read that ?

Btw I said “ some schools do it”

When Bama gives a kid 250-300 k to sign it won’t be taxed either lol
pound it whats up GIF by Hallmark Channel

Pre covid it was the case. Georgia is well know for doing this. How many recruits have we read “ he practically lives in Athens”? Im not naming names but figure it out lol. We’ve seen it with our very own targets. @Hoyacane1620 how many times have you read that ?

$10k for a visit…

Advertisement
Not that I care but putting a cb in the day before with a confidence of 8 is kinda leaking wouldn’t you say? Especially when all the other 247 guys will follow. It’s how he makes his money so whatever , I just don’t think that’s it.
Not if everyone is cool with it. It's a big hint for sure, but Ivins doesn't know what every kid is going to do so you don't know for sure if he knows or not from the kid. Anyway, the earth will still turn and no one is complaining.

Fairly certain A&M has been mentioned on here by those who would know as another school known for mini-bags on visits. Makes sense given the location too

Now, it's just reported as "an under the radar visit" or "recruit committed elsewhere" if it's mentioned at all. Later it comes out how many times kids went around...

Advertisement
Fairly certain A&M has been mentioned on here by those who would know as another school known for mini-bags on visits. Makes sense given the location too
take a look at their guest list for the last weekend pool party. There's no way those kids went "on their own dime"... And stayed for 3 days...

Makes the "wasteland" of College Station look a whole lot better...

Speaking of UNC.... looks like Mac may be landing that 5 star DL... Travis Shaw. Beating out Clemson and UGA
He's recruited monsters on the DL the last couple classes.When he had NC rolling his 1st time there he had a nasty defense,especially DL.

Advertisement
Speaking of UNC.... looks like Mac may be landing that 5 star DL... Travis Shaw. Beating out Clemson and UGA

and they are in good shape for that big offensive tackle who’s a 5 star also. Mack can recruit and UNC can play with the big boys if their boosters are nudged. Carolina will be a tough game while Mack is there. One Miami should handle when built correctly

Advertisement
Back