Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Advertisement
sheeesh, I'll take your word for it. This energy in this cycle feels waaaaaaaaaaay different then years past. My boy Cribby taking care of my mope syndrome. I actually see very good things and if you sunshine pumping I trust yo ***. Cant wait for the season and recruiting, im geeked right now it feels good it feels good.....pause.
Will we ever spend like Bama or Georgia? No, but this give us an advantage over most schools in this market. Miami will never spend like the tier ones but tier two is more than enough if there’s quality coaching. Tier two will help keep most Sfla kids home and allow us to get quality oos too. Why leave home if you’re making close or more than anywhere else? Ill stop doing my part in this thread hijack, I’ll let folks get back to Mr Williams.

We poppin' bottles Wednesday? Low-key forgot how soon his announcement was and now I'm pumped.
Dance Music Party GIF by Tiësto

He’s not an instant contributor but he has all the tools to be a very good college player someday
Skill wise he is, but Body wise he isn’t. So a year or two of good development in the S/C dept and he should be ready to ball as a RS Fr or So. He really isn’t needed to contribute early anyway because of the quality depth at safety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Potentially 6 DBs this cycle. We need at least 3LB 4 OL and 4 DL. Not sure how we maintain a small class but I'm sure this will be a heavy portal year opposed to last year.

Yeah but an Ivins CB is akin to having at least 2-3 more CB’s. Especially an Ivins confidence level 8 CB. That’s **** near Lock territory.
I’m just surprised it’s taken this long and there’s not more, I started to post over the weekend I’d expect cb’s to start rolling , which I would’ve been wrong .

Advertisement
sheeesh, I'll take your word for it. This energy in this cycle feels waaaaaaaaaaay different then years past. My boy Cribby taking care of my mope syndrome. I actually see very good things and if you sunshine pumping I trust yo ***. Cant wait for the season and recruiting, im geeked right now it feels good it feels good.....pause.
At least for me, our recruiting approach this season has made a huge difference. Yeah, it feels good to start the early Summer with a Top 5 class of 15- 20 commits, but clinching buttcheeks the entire Summer and Fall as you hear flirtation rumors and watch and wait for kids to decommit sucks ***. That's so deflating and then staff has to scramble last minute to try to grab Plan B/C kids who are hard to get excited about.

I like the slow, methodical approach so much better.

I’m just surprised it’s taken this long and there’s not more, I started to post over the weekend I’d expect cb’s to start rolling , which I would’ve been wrong .
They could've had them at the end of June or beginning of July tbh but hey

Advertisement
Back