Advertisement
Fegans
Rogers
Graves
Singletary?

Markeith Williams
Kinchens
James Williams

That’s A LOT of high end talent. Secondary is going to be scary.

Two aren't committed and three more haven't signed yet.That's 5/7. In the immortal words of one Winston Wolf... :)

Advertisement
Yep , It's UM and Uga . It's closer than some think. There's a reason Smart got more involved and Uga turned the heat up. At one point Uga had fallen behind a couple schools.
Are you talking about Williams or Singletary

Maybe I missed it, but I’m surprised no ones mentioned that Kenard Lang (mid 90’s DE and former 1st rounder) is now the HC at Evans. I know it’s been mentioned with Aristide’s ties to Evans, but you gotta think Kenard’s connection SHOULD help (although I don’t believe he’s ever sent a player our way lol).

Well that didn't help us when he was the head coach at Jones, Oak Ridge, or Wekiva high schools in Orlando and all those schools pumped out quality recruits. I think the Williams pending commitment is all Aristide's doing, especially considering this will be Kenard's 1st year at Evans HS.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Shoop cannot recruit. He isn't made out for it, saw it first hand in my kitchen and living room when he was at Boston College. Let him draw up game plans and be part of the team, but he would absolutely be a liability on the trail.

So your saying it was a wicked bad experience.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Well that didn't help us when he was the head coach at Jones, Oak Ridge, or Wekiva high schools in Orlando and all those schools pumped out quality recruits. I think the Williams pending commitment is all Aristide's doing, especially considering this will be Kenard's 1st year at Evans HS.

Go Canes
I'm with ya bro...I did say it SHOULD help, not that it would lol. Off the top of my head, I can't really recall any standout player on his teams (not that I follow it closely) other than Kermit. And he got a ring, so I guess you can't blame him there. Are there any other notable players that he coached that were semi-high profile kids that you'd say we missed on? Whether it's Aristide or Lang who influences this decision I don't know, I'm sure they both play a part should it happen. Just from my point of view, Lang would have more to influence being that he's a UM alum and would truly know what being apart of the U Fam is about. I'm sure Aristide's pushing hard, but it's his job to sell UM, Lang's job is to get this kid a college scholarship, whether it be UM or not. I'm an Evans and UM alum myself, so to see Aristide/Lang/Williams all having ties to both (hopefully Williams jumps on board next week) kinda makes me proud. I hope Lang can get Evans back up and hopefully start developing more talent and sending them to UM!!!

Advertisement
I hope it translates on the field… a lot of our players have pop corn muscles. Amari Carter, Zach McCloud, and Jon Ford to name the ones I’m referring to.
Doesn't matter how they look man if u don't have that talent means nothing. U see homies ripped all around the world and can't do a thing lol. To me Miller always been a reach....he's like what the Gators get on DL now hidden gems that stay hidden. I do not like Miller as a prospect but hopefully he plays well.

Doesn't matter how they look man if u don't have that talent means nothing. U see homies ripped all around the world and can't do a thing lol. To me Miller always been a reach....he's like what the Gators get on DL now hidden gems that stay hidden. I do not like Miller as a prospect but hopefully he plays well.
He has flashes solid depth and rotational guy who hasn’t put it together

Advertisement
Back