Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Honestly I’d be surprised if manny calls the plays next year regardless if the d is great or pretty good. Him taking over was more he missed on a couple huge fish and he knew this was a make or break year “ If I can’t have those big fish I only trust my job and coaching life on myself “ type deal. That’s just me spitballing.
I’d be very surprised if we don’t learn at some point that Shoop is the “play caller” while maintaining the concept of Manny as DC.

Advertisement
The counter to that is that he will have nothing to gain by staying an extra year, so why not leave after this season, regardless of where he's drafted? JHH and Miller are different. They are still developing. Even if they get a draft grade, they could see a significantly higher pay day if they stay an extra season depending on how big of a step they take this year,
IMO dudes in the trenches always benefit from the extra year just because they’re going against younger guys. If he came back it would have been like he had a redshirt year, which he could have used. I remember him missing a bunch of time early in his career due to injury. The irony now is with NIL, FRM may be the one urging him to come back if he’s not projected as a top 3 round pick.

IMO dudes in the trenches always benefit from the extra year just because they’re going against younger guys. If he came back it would have been like he had a redshirt year, which he could have used. I remember him missing a bunch of time early in his career due to injury. The irony now is with NIL, FRM may be the one urging him to come back if he’s not projected as a top 3 round pick.
Yep, Silvera needs another year to hone his craft. He hasn't jumped off the screen much so far.

Advertisement
I’d be very surprised if we don’t learn at some point that Shoop is the “play caller” while maintaining the concept of Manny as DC.

Manny will wear a device like Lobot from Star Wars and Shoop will send him the defensive play calls.

FeaturedImage-3-1280x720.png

Advertisement
Back to Markeith Williams. Since he is officially down to 3 where do you guys think he is headed? Call your shot. Announcing on his Birthday August 11th. Next Wednesday.

Nebraska
Ohio State
Miami

I cant help but feel really good about where we stand right now with this young man. This would be a major pickup!

CANE!!!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back to Markeith Williams. Since he is officially down to 3 where do you guys think he is headed? Call your shot. Announcing on his Birthday j JohnAugust 11th. Next Wednesday.

Nebraska
Ohio State
Miami

I cant help but feel really good about where we stand right now with this young man. This would be a major pickup!

CANE!!!!!!

I really like our chances on this one. I'm calling Canes.

I think it was JJ that said being head coach and DC is extremely hard. That it's much easier to call offensive plays as HC.

I don't understand the difference but it seems there must be.

Makes no sense not to use his experience to get an edge.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back