Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Advertisement
Bro don’t talk that BS talk to me. I’m a vet just like you. I don’t give a scit about what someone says. When kids don’t OV they don’t come here. That’s period. He has not OV’d at Miami but he did at OSU. That’s not hard to understand.
no one is arguing about his OV to OSU. But he was scheduled to OV to the Canes the third weekend of June. He had OSU scheduled for the last weekend. Not sure when he was supposed to OV to Miami. He cancelled because of his mother. He has the OV to use in the fall.

It's a plus he is driving down today. That's all. Nothing more. Maybe something will come of it; maybe nothing.

I never said it’s 100% never going to happen. I don’t have to explain this to most who follow recruiting. Follow the visits and all that is coined for a reason. The bigger percentage of kids that don’t OV don’t commit to Miami. That’s all I’m saying. Then in Williams case, he added us to his list. OSU is his dream school. Let’s see what happens. If he’s committing Sunday or Monday, I don’t feel good about our chances. Hopefully I’m wrong.
Well, he's also been a quiet kid. FWIW, he told Ferman and co. that August 1 was not a fixed date any more. They have the interview up this morning.

I look at it as a positive he wants to be at this event.

That’s fine. The only thing is, my whole post is based off the article saying he’s committing Aug 1st. That’s before the season.
Also, that article was from June. I believe 6/28. It was his post OV interview by Rivals. I looked through OSU 247 threads and couldn't find anything about him . I don't think they even interviewed him after that OV weekend. He was there the same time as Singletary and some other big time guys.

Also, that article was from June. I believe 6/28. It was his post OV interview by Rivals. I looked through OSU 247 threads and couldn't find anything about him . I don't think they even interviewed him after that OV weekend. He was there the same time as Singletary and some other big time guys.
Singletary on campus now.

Advertisement
Here's a scenario, no inside info...
Markeith OV's at OSU in June. Thinks he wants to commit, announces 8/1 decision date. Something changes... Heading to Miami 7/31 and no rush to announce a commitment. Sounds like, if he was going to commit to OSU, he's at least hitting pause.

That’s not negative. I just don’t have to believe everyone is coming to Miami. Nothing negative at all. He’s visited OSU and was waiting to get the green light. Has never visited Miami. All that other talk is BS. If kids don’t OV, why TF you think it’s negative to think they’re not coming? Coming to a cookout and an OV are not the same bro. Don’t bring up negativity with me, I’m just going off of what has happened.
1st off calm down & watch ur tone! I didn’t curse at u so don’t curse at me. On the other hand. Ur right. That’s ur opinion. I apologize for butting in

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ivins said the same. Close to putting in a cb
Pants Dancing GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back