Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

He has tried twice. You talk like he never wanted to. He’s driving g down for a 4 hour event. It shows effort and interest.
Bro don’t talk that BS talk to me. I’m a vet just like you. I don’t give a scit about what someone says. When kids don’t OV they don’t come here. That’s period. He has not OV’d at Miami but he did at OSU. That’s not hard to understand.

Advertisement
If we lose out on Kamari, signing up this kid is a no brainer. Love the size and how rangy he is - reminds me of pat watkins at that same age

Advertisement
With Avantae no longer on the team, there is really room for both. I’m thinking we turned up the heat on Markeith after the Avantae situation.

If that’s the case, we should have been on him earlier knowing that LSU and uga was amping up their recruiting of wilson

That’s fine. The only thing is, my whole post is based off the article saying he’s committing Aug 1st. That’s before the season.
You know....it's not rare for a recruit to commit to a school before they OV.

For instance, in the past couple of seasons, we've had several commits who OV'd the weekend before ESD...

Advertisement
You know....it's not rare for a recruit to commit to a school before they OV.

For instance, in the past couple of seasons, we've had several commits who OV'd the weekend before ESD...
If OSU his dream school, he hasn’t OV’d to Miami, and he’s committing Monday. How is that a Miami lean?

If OSU his dream school, he hasn’t OV’d to Miami, and he’s committing Monday. How is that a Miami lean?
Not that it means anything and it’s not an official but he’s been to Miami before and he’s here today

Advertisement
Not that it means anything and it’s not an official but he’s been to Miami before and he’s here today
I know he has. Rique lived on campus but he went to UGA. I know kids visit Miami all the time. The thing is, the paradise camp and the OVs really tell the real story most times. I don’t think the cookout is the same as an OV.

I know he has. Rique lived on campus but he went to UGA. I know kids visit Miami all the time. The thing is, the paradise camp and the OVs really tell the real story most times. I don’t think the cookout is the same as an OV.
Agreed about comparing a cookout/swim party to an OV but there is smoke with Singleton and he hasn’t OV’d either. You never know what is going on behind the scenes. Based on what T-Rob & DVD have been doing, my educated guess is that there are things that have been happening behind the scenes.

Advertisement
Agreed about comparing a cookout/swim party to an OV but there is smoke with Singleton and he hasn’t OV’d either. You never know what is going on behind the scenes. Based on what T-Rob & DVD have been doing, my educated guess is that there are things that have been happening behind the scenes.
I can believe that. This is the first cycle I ever remember us being this good at CB recruiting. I don’t doubt Trob and DVD. If we get Singletary and Williams added, I will be happy to be wrong.

Jacurri committed and then took his OV much later. Just saying.
I never said it’s 100% never going to happen. I don’t have to explain this to most who follow recruiting. Follow the visits and all that is coined for a reason. The bigger percentage of kids that don’t OV don’t commit to Miami. That’s all I’m saying. Then in Williams case, he added us to his list. OSU is his dream school. Let’s see what happens. If he’s committing Sunday or Monday, I don’t feel good about our chances. Hopefully I’m wrong.

Advertisement
Back