Markeith Williams DB 2022 - COMMITS !!!

Advertisement
*Cull was at Ole Miss BBQ this weekend, think he goes there

*Wilson chasing a bag, think LSU will go hard for him now that they just lost 5 star S Matthew's

* I would personally look at Alfonzo Allen for that Styker role, seems like he will be de committing from ASU any day now with their covid visits scandal
Kirby trying to lockdown Wilson this weekend. he missed on the other IMG kids he was after. I don't disagree with you about LSU, though. Will be an interesting battle.

I just watched Markeith's hudl and ****, his tape is better than safety we've had here in years. He looks like the game-changing deep safety that w dream about. I hope we get him.

And as an aside, I watched Kamari's hudl right after as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it really doesn't look like an either/or situation to me. Kamari's tape looks more like a striker to me. Looks like he can man up the nickel spot and can clean up with tackles in the box.
Do share MW Hudl

Advertisement
**** ur negative DAWG
That’s not negative. I just don’t have to believe everyone is coming to Miami. Nothing negative at all. He’s visited OSU and was waiting to get the green light. Has never visited Miami. All that other talk is BS. If kids don’t OV, why TF you think it’s negative to think they’re not coming? Coming to a cookout and an OV are not the same bro. Don’t bring up negativity with me, I’m just going off of what has happened.

That’s not negative. I just don’t have to believe everyone is coming to Miami. Nothing negative at all. He’s visited OSU and was waiting to get the green light. Has never visited Miami. All that other talk is BS. If kids don’t OV, why TF you think it’s negative to think they’re not coming? Coming to a cookout and an OV are not the same bro. Don’t bring up negativity with me, I’m just going off of what has happened.

But you know this isn’t his first time visiting Miami, right?

Advertisement
I didn’t say OV, I just said he visited. He visited back in June as well for the first cookout. So thats 2 “courtesy” visits according to you and 4 hour drives from Orlando with an OV still to go.

You said he has never visited Miami. You were wrong.
You want to call me wrong more than pay attention. That’s why I said OV bc it’s not the same as cookout. I knew someone like you were on the way. You’re wrong pay attention and stop trying to argue all TFn time. OV is what I put emphasis on. So find his OV date since you’re right.

You want to call me wrong more than pay attention. That’s why I said OV bc it’s not the same as cookout. I knew someone like you were on the way. You’re wrong pay attention and stop trying to argue all TFn time. OV is what I put emphasis on. So find his OV date since you’re right.
He tried to OV this weekend, but couldn’t due to NCAA rules

Who’s arguing? You said he hasn’t visited, sounds like you should have said he hasn’t officially visited if that’s the point you were trying to make.

It’ll be okay big dawg. Calm down, it aint that serious lol.

But ok, your stance is he isn’t coming because he has yet to OV and just because he OV’d to OSU, he has the green light. Noted, we’ll revisit this.

Advertisement
Who’s arguing? You said he hasn’t visited, sounds like you should have said he hasn’t officially visited if that’s the point you were trying to make.

It’ll be okay big dawg. Calm down, it aint that serious lol.

But ok, your stance is he isn’t coming because he has yet to OV and just because he OV’d to OSU, he has the green light. Noted, we’ll revisit this.
I said visited for an OV. You the one that wanted to find something to debate.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back