Mark Whipple Suspended by UMass

Advertisement
Poorly timed, indeed. Yet, how often have we all heard or spoken similarly during competition? (Esp. about refs)

I'm a staunch Dem, but I even think there needs to be an pause for understanding of how words are used in their context. Whipple was in NO WAY referring to a criminally conjugal situation.
Did we bat an eyelash when KW II explained that he was a warrior after 9/11? The national media did, but we were behind him because we understood. And we still hear this talk these days. When coaches and players are in the throws of a season, they do not think about what is happening outside their small world. Saban has said repeatedly that he has no clue what is happening outside his team.

IMHO, this was overreaction based on Academic leaders not wanting to understand the football culture. Whipple should have been encouraged to provide a statement of apology and brief explanation of non-connection. Considering what Urban Liar got for his handiwork, Whipple was overly punished.

Poor taste but not suspension worthy, IMO. They should suspend him for being a terrible coach.

Advertisement
Should have said they got "Kavanaughed", then all would have been forgiven.

I'm not even sure what you mean, and I know it was intended as a joke, but man, let's just not bring politics in here.

Advertisement
Poorly timed, indeed. Yet, how often have we all heard or spoken similarly during competition? (Esp. about refs)

I'm a staunch Dem, but I even think there needs to be an pause for understanding of how words are used in their context. Whipple was in NO WAY referring to a criminally conjugal situation.
Did we bat an eyelash when KW II explained that he was a warrior after 9/11? The national media did, but we were behind him because we understood. And we still hear this talk these days. When coaches and players are in the throws of a season, they do not think about what is happening outside their small world. Saban has said repeatedly that he has no clue what is happening outside his team.

IMHO, this was overreaction based on Academic leaders not wanting to understand the football culture. Whipple should have been encouraged to provide a statement of apology and brief explanation of non-connection. Considering what Urban Liar got for his handiwork, Whipple was overly punished.
It doesn’t matter. Our beliefs are not based upon what political party we belong too. No political party has domain over peoples beliefs and personal morality

"sensitivity training"......SMH

like that guy at his age is going to pay attention. when the ultra left runs universities this is what you get to cover their asses

I'm not even sure what you mean, and I know it was intended as a joke, but man, let's just not bring politics in here.

Just pointing out the feigned outrage and hypocrisy of our "collective society' . You may draw your own conclusions as to its motivation.

It doesn’t matter. Our beliefs are not based upon what political party we belong too. No political party has domain over peoples beliefs and personal morality
I wish people where that intelligent but unfortunately a lot of people do attach their beliefs to political agendas and right now the agenda of worshipping victimhood and labelling everyone sits strictly on the hard Left.

Advertisement
Seeing whipple’s name made me wonder what patrick nix is up to these days...LOL

Just won a state title tho

1538410327469.jpeg

Advertisement
Back