Mark Walton's mom

Advertisement
That absolutley sucks. Thoughts and prayers to the Walton Family. She didn't get a chance to see him play in the league but she will be watching from above.

RIP. My prayers are with his family. Very sad.

Mark Walton, Artie Burns, Mike James; Tough stretch for Cane moms..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Oh what the ****!?!?! That's rough.

Mother of Miami Hurricanes running back Mark Walton dies | Miami Herald

One of six children, Walton told the Miami Herald in January 2015, after he committed to play for the Hurricanes, that he was raised by his mother for most of his life. Walton said his father, Mark Walton Sr., was murdered when he was about seven or eight years old -- after his parents were already separated.

"He was stabbed in the heart by his girlfriend," Walton said back then. "It affected me big time. I knew he wanted me to do the right things in life and keep my head focused. That's my motivation in life, make my mom happy, the way she treats me. She broke her back for me. I want to make her happy at the end of the day."

Very sad. Neither one of his parents is alive ... and he is only 19.

Condolences to Mark and his family.

Advertisement
R.I.P Momma Walton, condolences to the Walton family God Bless & continue to watch over Mark in this most difficult time of need.

Prayers up

Advertisement
Oh what the ****!?!?! That's rough.

Mother of Miami Hurricanes running back Mark Walton dies | Miami Herald

One of six children, Walton told the Miami Herald in January 2015, after he committed to play for the Hurricanes, that he was raised by his mother for most of his life. Walton said his father, Mark Walton Sr., was murdered when he was about seven or eight years old -- after his parents were already separated.

"He was stabbed in the heart by his girlfriend," Walton said back then. "It affected me big time. I knew he wanted me to do the right things in life and keep my head focused. That's my motivation in life, make my mom happy, the way she treats me. She broke her back for me. I want to make her happy at the end of the day."

That's heartbreaking. I already really like Walton but I'll be cheering for him a little extra now, both in football and life. Best wishes for him and his family in the future.

What a fcking shame. Condolences to Mark and family. Sickening to hear him being without both parents so young.

Advertisement
Back