Mark walton

Phillyc55

Thunderdome
I think its safe to say that we got the best rb ... Would take him over scarlett any day that ends in y what a beast

Advertisement
Really impressed with how fast he hits the hole. He should be the starter ahead of Yearby

No **** every recruiting site had him ranked higher than the others by alot too. And when a miami commit gets that respect it must be for a reason

Scarlett lookin flaby and sick against new mexico state defense gotaa give him props tho at least he didnt fumble on all those 2 or 3 yard carrries

Advertisement
Smaller than I realized. Quick feet. Tap dances in tight quarters far better than Duke does. Gliding speed.

Reminds me more of a Florida State back than a Canes back. That's not a knock, merely an observation. Over the decades they have had many scatback types like this.

Advertisement
He looked really good. Doesn't change the fact that Golden has missed on too many talented RBs during his tenure.
With the potential that Walton showed tonight, nobody's thinking about those other dudes.
I am. You can never have too much depth at the RB position. We were already down one RB before the season ever started. If Yearby or Walton go down at some point we will be razor thin at the position. With that said, Walton is very impressive.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back