Mark Walton rivals update

Advertisement
My problem with some of the never been out of SFL just wants to see things is when they go to Tallahassee, Gainesville, Morgantown type places. If they are going there it is football related, if they are looking for free trips go to USC/Ucla (LA), Texas (Austin), Notre Dame (for the history of it), not 3 **** towns, two of which you can visit in a weekend on two tanks of gas.

My problem with some of the never been out of SFL just wants to see things is when they go to Tallahassee, Gainesville, Morgantown type places. If they are going there it is football related, if they are looking for free trips go to USC/Ucla (LA), Texas (Austin), Notre Dame (for the history of it), not 3 **** towns, two of which you can visit in a weekend on two tanks of gas.

South Bend is a **** town though.

There is the alternative scenario that rivals is selectively quoting this kid and making him seem more undecided than he is. Feel like we have seen that more than a few times. I worry about a lot of recruits, but things have seemed different lately with a bunch of guys who are supposed to flip according to other sources (Jackson, C. Thomas, etc...) and then have been solid to really solid the whole time. Other than Rudolph, have we had a big time guy actually flip who was committed to us? And again, he seemed way less firm than Walton.

Advertisement
This is why I dont even care to hear about kids from next year. NOTHING these kids say now means jack sh*t. It will change 1000 times between then and now, and this may actually be the first year where our earliest commit actually sticks, as they usually end up flaking out and bailing.

Advertisement
Back