Mark Stoops...man I don’t know!

natedog

Recruit
1546221132828.png

Advertisement
He has a big buyout and low expectations. I would stay in Lexington if it were me.

Certainly not splashy, and don’t know much about his recruiting skills, but just seems like a good fkg football coach with pretty good FL ties. We could do a lot worse.
If he’s hungry, he’d leave KU for UM in a heartbeat; if he isn’t, he wont, and that’s good for both of us.

Advertisement
KY and OE will give them big raises and keep them. There should be no question between Butch and Manny. One has been HC in NFL and built greatest college team ever, the other is an assistant coach.

Advertisement
Certainly not splashy, and don’t know much about his recruiting skills, but just seems like a good fkg football coach with pretty good FL ties. We could do a lot worse.
If he’s hungry, he’d leave KU for UM in a heartbeat; if he isn’t, he wont, and that’s good for both of us.

First, it is UK not KU, University of Kentucky, not Kansas University.
Second, Vince Marrow is the recruiter. He is unbelievably good at recruiting. All the players' dads love him.
Third, Mark and Vince are both Ohio guys with lots of ties to Ohio high school coaches. Not sure they would relate to Miami kids. But, Mark did coach at Miami and FSU so he knows about South Florida kids.

Advertisement
Back