Mark Schlabach: Not so fast - tweet

Advertisement
Advertisement
In other words, Mr. and Mrs. Richt gave the thumbs up to UM and have now passed the baton to the agent to finalize the deal before Coach Richt accepts.

If petey just repeated what some message board poster said and it doesnt turn out, hes going to look very foolish, and make alot of others look the same, which i imagine wont help career prospects

Advertisement
This **** is scary hiring a coach thats on the fence like this

An agreement in principle has been made (allegedly) but the contract hasn't been signed. That doesn't mean he is on the fence. It means he still has the upper hand & instead of rushing into it, he is taking his time to make sure his list of demands are met.

Alpha male. Look it up. It's been a while since we've had one around here.

Last edited:
In other words, Mr. and Mrs. Richt gave the thumbs up to UM and have now passed the baton to the agent to finalize the deal before Coach Richt accepts.

Meanwhile, Hoos' AD may make a counter-offer.

It's not over until the contract is signed. PERIOD.

Advertisement

Meanwhile, Hoos' AD may make a counter-offer.

It's not over until the contract is signed. PERIOD.

I agree. But I doubt there is a bidding dynamic at play. Richt goes to Miami because he can win. He goes to Virginia to retire.

Advertisement
Honest to god - if the guy is hesitant for any reason - DON'T WANT.

Reports say he was hesitant because he asked Miami for more money for his assistants...Reports also say Miami extended his offer time and also agreed to his terms of more money for his assistants, which would make since for him to accept it after turning the other cheek hours before.

Mark Schlabach [MENTION=11449]Mark[/MENTION]_Schlabach
Well, was just told with 100-percent certainty that Mark Richt to Miami should be finalized tonight or tomorrow.

Lock thread...

Mark Schlabach ‏@Mark_Schlabach 1m1 minute ago
Well, was just told with 100-percent certainty that Mark Richt to Miami should be finalized tonight or tomorrow.

Advertisement
Back