Mark Richt

Advertisement
It would make less than zero sense for Mark Richt to take the F$U jerb.

I don’t think he goes there but he would turn FSU around.

Dudes the only relevant coach we’ve had in a minute. We won bowl games with MR.

Many guys judging that man off one bad 2018 season like 2016 and 2017 weren’t dope.

He’d get that ship straight within 4 years.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And let him get the band back together!

Thomas Brown,Searles, Dugans is already there, the S&C coach, and of course, the grand jewel of them all, Junior.

Could you imagine..OMG…

I would imagine he is done coaching. I could possibly see if they had a QB on the roster. He will be going into QBless room. He at least had Kaaya here that showed a ton of promise.

Please no.. The last thing we need is for him to right the ship and refill the talent cupboard for that team.

I don’t think he goes there but he would turn FSU around.

Dudes the only relevant coach we’ve had in a minute. We won bowl games with MR. Many guys judging that man off one bad 2018 season like 2016 and 2017 weren’t dope.

He’s get that ship straight within 4 years.
"Bowl game"

I can't imagine him wanting that job after what he just went through at miami.

Advertisement
"Bowl game"

I can't imagine him wanting that job after what he just went through at miami.

Yeah you’re right....bowl game. But **** we became relevant instantly. Carried that WVU bowl win right on over to 2017 while maximizing Malik Rosier with the BS he got handed from Golden.

Dude landed us Jarren Williams and as bad as our OL is I don’t think we are 5-4 with MR as Miami HC right now. Williams would win the job and I honestly think we either have one or 0 losses on the season.

Probably would have at least gotten through UF and UNC and GT.

VT the only game I see Miami losing regardless of coach.

I didn’t have the same issues with Richt most of the fan base did. But I’m going to go ahead and keep rooting for Diaz to turn it around.

We are hype off the FSU game but in real life we are 5-4 fam. ***** not that sweet.

This would only be a good hire if he brings his son to call plays , then it’s a home run!!!

Advertisement
Yeah you’re right....bowl game. But **** we became relevant instantly. Carried that WVU bowl win right on over to 2017 while maximizing Malik Rosier with the BS he got handed from Golden.

Dude landed us Jarren Williams and as bad as our OL is I don’t think we are 5-4 with MR as Miami HC right now. Williams would win the job and I honestly think we either have one or 0 losses on the season.

I didn’t have the same issues with Richt most of the fan base did. But I’m going to go ahead and keep rooting for Diaz to turn it around.

We are hype off the FSU game but in real life we are 5-4 fam. ***** not that sweet.
I hear ya. I think richt could of righted the ship here if he wanted to make the tough choices. Ill never forget some of the fun we had during the 2018 season.

I could see him being a cushy fundraising AD somewhere, but his coaching days are over.

Eff that, I hope they hire a Willie clone and the Titanic keeps on sinking up there.

:duke-uni2:

Advertisement

He's a good to great HC, but his days calling plays are over. His stubbornness hurt him, plus the nepotism with his son.

And Jimmy Johnson would be a great fit for Miami. Loves the Canes. Lives near Miami. Just doing TV. Let’s go get em. Lol.

Advertisement
Back