Mark Richt !!!

Advertisement
Kaaya is not very good. It's time to accept it. Mark Richt isn't the reason Kaaya has the mobility of a 92 year old paraplegic and is awful under any kind of pressure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is a lazy nonsensical argument. News flash: everyone knew brad was not very mobile. This is something you gameplan around. He would succeed in a 4 or 5 wide spread formation out of the shotgun but that's not what we're doing here. You cater to the players you have not the other way around. Or did you learn nothing from watching the Golden era?

I agree, Kaaya is a gun QB, coaches that won't adjust to the QB suck. I thought Berlin was a very good QB in the gun, the ***** coaches just wouldn't adjust, they sucked. I use to say it every single day on grassy. The game is changing, change with it or get left behind. Mobile QB's are starting to take over recruit that way please. But bottom line, the teams with the best lines win championships, easy to see.

Kaaya is not very good. It's time to accept it. Mark Richt isn't the reason Kaaya has the mobility of a 92 year old paraplegic and is awful under any kind of pressure.

This is a lazy nonsensical argument. News flash: everyone knew brad was not very mobile. This is something you gameplan around. He would succeed in a 4 or 5 wide spread formation out of the shotgun but that's not what we're doing here. You cater to the players you have not the other way around. Or did you learn nothing from watching the Golden era?

I agree, Kaaya is a gun QB, coaches that won't adjust to the QB suck. I thought Berlin was a very good QB in the gun, the ***** coaches just wouldn't adjust, they sucked. I use to say it every single day on grassy. The game is changing, change with it or get left behind. Mobile QB's are starting to take over recruit that way please. But bottom line, the teams with the best lines win championships, easy to see.

Hilarious. Last year our fans were all saying "MOre iformation with a FB!!!" "Prostyle baby!!!"

Now it's "spread!!!!!"

LOL. Our fanbase is CLUELESS.

Advertisement

Hilarious. Last year our fans were all saying "MOre iformation with a FB!!!" "Prostyle baby!!!"

Now it's "spread!!!!!"

LOL. Our fanbase is CLUELESS.

I like the gun when you can't run worth a ****, it doesn't have to be a spread every down, never said that. Obviously we can't run worth a ****, change up or get your *** kicked every game.

Advertisement
Decade plus of futility and people turning on Richt after six games. Interesting. Honest question: In the history of college coaching has a new head coach ever come into a program that was down for more than decade and turned it around instantly? I know Saban had a bad first year but I don't think Bama was nationally irrelevant for 12 years prior to his arrival. Butch was walking into a program four years ten years removed from a championship and a decade of being the best program ever, which means people still remembered the U. Just wondering what coaches to compare Richts situation to in order to determine if he should be having more success

Mark Richt's UGa teams won two Southeastern Conference (SEC) championships (2002 and 2005), six SEC Eastern Division titles (2002, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2011 and 2012). Miami has never won the coastal, has never won the ACC. I think he knows what it takes to win the Coastal and the ACC. Its funny Miami fans are jumping down his back so soon I guess Al Golden had a better resume'?

Richt isnt holding Kaaya back, Kaaya is the one holding him and this team back. Brad Kaaya has regressed each year, his play dropped from his 1st year to his 2nd year, and from his 2nd year to now. You all keep saying Richt needs to leave Kaaya in the shotgun every snap... how is letting him throw 40 times a game a recipe for success when he cant even accurately throw a 4 yrd pass consistently? And we cant run out of the shotgn bc Kaaya is so unathletic. All that would do is wear our defense out bc he is terrible at keeping drives alive. Not to mention his complete lack of pocket presence and lack of leadership. The offense plays unenthused bc their QB is that way. He doesn't know how to push himself or his players and he is probably too scared to.

The only chance we have at saving this season is if Brad Kaaya is benched. Malik Rosier at worst is just as bad a QB as Brad Kaaya, at best he might prove to be a real leader on the field. That can make the throws when needed, extend plays in the pocket, and also open up more running lanes for our rbs.

Hopefully MR can block,make the correct reads & throw a catchable ball to the receivers on time & hopefully he can catch it for them....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back