Mark Richt !!!

pasadenacb6

Redshirt Freshman
For my fellow cane brothas.. I love mark richt as a head coach. But he has costed us these last 2 games hands down. He's has held brad kayaa back from his true potential. Brad kayaa doesn't deserve the criticism he's been getting lately. A lot of factors go into us losing these last 2 games but it starts with coach MR. But what is very encouraging is that he knows it's all on him, not like golden and his stubbornness. We need an aggressive OC that's gonna use our weapons correctly and I know coach will make that move this offseason. Our future is very bright though.. that stadium was rocking again this past Saturday which was an amazing sight. Let's win out the rest of these games man and go into the offseason with more momentum ! But ayyy on the bright side that defense is amazing man, what Diaz has done with that unit that is young, inexperienced and no depth is awesome.

Advertisement
I was just thinking.....why isn't anyone around here talking about Mark Richt? I was about to start a thread, but you beat me to it.

Kaaya is not very good. It's time to accept it. Mark Richt isn't the reason Kaaya has the mobility of a 92 year old paraplegic and is awful under any kind of pressure.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
For my fellow cane brothas.. I love mark richt as a head coach. But he has costed us these last 2 games hands down. He's has held brad kayaa back from his true potential. Brad kayaa doesn't deserve the criticism he's been getting lately. A lot of factors go into us losing these last 2 games but it starts with coach MR. But what is very encouraging is that he knows it's all on him, not like golden and his stubbornness. We need an aggressive OC that's gonna use our weapons correctly and I know coach will make that move this offseason. Our future is very bright though.. that stadium was rocking again this past Saturday which was an amazing sight. Let's win out the rest of these games man and go into the offseason with more momentum ! But ayyy on the bright side that defense is amazing man, what Diaz has done with that unit that is young, inexperienced and no depth is awesome.

I agree, Ric has lost both games for us, his play calling sucks worse than a junior high coach with no experience. Kaaya can't get into any kind of Rhythm because of the crap play calling. Run way too much, the line sucks and the RB's are average, Throw the F ball. How many first downs did he run the ball??? Throw the ball to open up the weak running game, if he can't see that hire someone who can. Now I see why GA took away his play calling. Nice person, but **** that play calling.

richt cant call many plays with kaaya and the oline sucking, hes very limited. playcalling isnt to bad, if Walton td run wasnt called back wed have scored enough to beat fsu. and kaaya overthrew a couple tds against unc that would given us a win. We win those two games and nobody would even be questioning the playcalling

Advertisement
I believe Richt will get better --much better ---as a play caller . Try playing chess after taking an 8 year break. It'll take you a few games to get rolling again.

With Kaaya, I want to believe he can get better but there are no signs of improvement after 2.5 years.

im just sick of going 3 and out. The thing I loved about Coley was that we would almost always score on the first drive, which is how it should be the defense doesn't know what to expect. His flaw was that he would make 0 adjustments so the defense would adjust them smash us. We have gone 3 and out multiple time on our first series with Richt, but then they slowly start to put it together the and last 2 games it's been too late.

please stop this crap!!!!!! we don't have the players/depth just yet. first, we almost beat FSU. they are a better team. 1 flag on their obvious holding for a touchdown, we win. no flag on the phantom hold on waltons td, we win. better OL's to push back on the extra point, we tie and chance to win in OT. regarding nc, they are a very good team. refs call player fumbling the ball on the td, we are tied. that was a clear incomplete pass. our wide receives catch the freaking ball, we win. from cfb film room, "In Miami's 4 wins, Brad Kaaya's receivers had a drop rate of 6.0%... In losses to FSU and UNC, drop rate was 20.5%" As Richt said, WE DID NOT EXECUTE!!!!

Advertisement

Such revisionist history. Golden routinely said "It's all on me" before changing nothing. Remains to be seen if Richt will follow the same path.

Kaaya is not very good. It's time to accept it. Mark Richt isn't the reason Kaaya has the mobility of a 92 year old paraplegic and is awful under any kind of pressure.

This is a lazy nonsensical argument. News flash: everyone knew brad was not very mobile. This is something you gameplan around. He would succeed in a 4 or 5 wide spread formation out of the shotgun but that's not what we're doing here. You cater to the players you have not the other way around. Or did you learn nothing from watching the Golden era?

Advertisement

This is a lazy nonsensical argument. News flash: everyone knew brad was not very mobile. This is something you gameplan around. He would succeed in a 4 or 5 wide spread formation out of the shotgun but that's not what we're doing here. You cater to the players you have not the other way around. Or did you learn nothing from watching the Golden era?

So we want less protection requiring quicker reads? And that somehow feeds Kayaa's strengths, whatever those might be?

People here deluding themselves.

THe offense has looked the worst I've seen in over 10 years. Easily. Not even a question.

We have a two year start returning, our entire offense returnign and loook worse.

The James Coley haters are eating their words.

One good thing about CMR being here, everybody has found God.

Not so fast. I am Catholic, like Kelly, Bernie, Vinny, Steve, and I assume, Gino (don't know about Craig and Ken). Mark, while well meaning, is a heretic and really needs work on the whole religion thing -- not to mention his play calling. Maybe he can do both with a Rosary before each practice and game. Just saying.

Advertisement
Back