Mark Richt Show(ND game)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Biggest play was wimbush overvrhorwing that WR

Everything went downhill for them after that
Sorry that's the crap i used to hear Al Golden say. Like that game in Chicago where Dorsett drop the TD. And allowed ND to run like 50 plays in a row. That's saying if they scored a TD they would have been able to run against our swarming front. It may have change their mentality a bit but they could not run the ball. 17 points wasnt going to win the game. We could have scored 60 if Richt didn't call 24 straight run plays to finish the game.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

People forget that we should've housed a pick earlier in that drive, when two canes knocked it away from each other. That was going for a TD

They could have scored on that and Young should have scored on his pick too. Maybe Bandy finally breaking through with his pick-6 will start the trend.

Advertisement
Zagacki looks like a paraplegic sittin in a wheelchair in this vid.

Maybe it is just me but even our two resident clowns could not bring me down. I might still be drunk for Saturday or giddy from the gelt I have been collecting from all the Irish fans I know -- one major advantage of being Catholic is knowing so many of them. They really, really, really thought they would win. I was giving them 3 points and taking 2 -1 odds. My Priest I just gave even money no odds. He was at the game. I told him that at least he got credit for two acts of mercy: Visiting convicts and burying the dead. I cannot wait for the Bama money. I hope we are 10 plus dogs. I'm related to half the frigging state and already sticking the needle into them.

Sorry that's the crap i used to hear Al Golden say. Like that game in Chicago where Dorsett drop the TD. And allowed ND to run like 50 plays in a row. That's saying if they scored a TD they would have been able to run against our swarming front. It may have change their mentality a bit but they could not run the ball. 17 points wasnt going to win the game. We could have scored 60 if Richt didn't call 24 straight run plays to finish the game.

Its called Momentum. That play would have completely taken the crowd out of the game at the outset which was what Brian Kelly said his #1 goal was in pregame because he said the crowd was like a pack of rabid dogs. If they score that TD, momentum shifts and the crowd is out of the game early...now would we have still won? Of course. But you cant tell me that wouldnt have been huge for them and their confidence. Esp Wimbush.

Advertisement

Its called Momentum. That play would have completely taken the crowd out of the game at the outset which was what Brian Kelly said his #1 goal was in pregame because he said the crowd was like a pack of rabid dogs. If they score that TD, momentum shifts and the crowd is out of the game early...now would we have still won? Of course. But you cant tell me that wouldnt have been huge for them and their confidence. Esp Wimbush.

I'm assuming you weren't at the game. That play wasn't going to take the crowd out of the game. The crowd was HUNGRY

That's a loser's mentality -- Golden-esque.

Spot them 17 and we still would have one. We got dogs on our team that won't let a TD effect the outcome of a game.

Advertisement

If we are going to play ifs, on the second play of the game we dropped an easy int.

This is a stupid argument, execution is the game, ND failed to execute that pass play.

Advertisement
Back