Mark Richt proved the doubters wrong and finally won the big one!!!

ShadowSpring

Junior
Truly a historic win for Richt to defeat the Super Coach. The Football God. Botch Davis.

Nobody expected this.

Advertisement
how many forward passes did Bortch's team throw? I hear the football geniuses are going back to running dives the whole game

soccer-miss.gif

Advertisement
Wow....here's the Butch Davis post game presser. So much energy and fight in this guy. Super Coach all the way. Must see TV each week.....

Wow....here's the Butch Davis post game presser. So much energy and fight in this guy. Super Coach all the way. Must see TV each week.....

The low energy argument plays it full ******. Never go full ******. Signed, the Patriots head coach.

Advertisement
The low energy argument plays it full ******. Never go full ******. Signed, the Patriots head coach.
dont seem much different than anybody else to me, low energy claim is bullshyt, should we be estatic we beat FIU. He said against IU he played 29 guys who had never taken a college snap, damm

Advertisement
Advertisement
While I'm not a Butch guy, what's the point of this thread?

I ask that question every time someone starts up a Fire Right thread as if Nick Saban will be hired by Miami. Then again if Saban was hired the same people would demand Saban to be fired the first time he didn't cover the spread.

Advertisement
Back