Mark Richt | Post Practice | 3-31-2016

Advertisement
its not going to be perfect all the time.. huge lesson for this team in learning to play through adversity.. under Al its was perfection or meltdown, no middle ground, hence the Nebraska 1st half vs 2nd half and FSU 2 years ago, VT first half Thurs night couple years ago, etc.. once things would go south under Al it was a disaster, can't wait to see a team that can bounce back from when things don't go their way, and win tough, close games vs quality comp

Advertisement
We all wanted Golden gone and he is, yet he's still talked about the most on this board. My goodness move on, enjoy this ****! We have a competent coaching staff! Let it go!

Gus still don't know how to run like a 240 pound rb.

If he has it, Brown and Richt will likely get it out of him.

I just have to keep reminding myself the romper room fundamentals these guys have been learning...sadly probably since Butch...Definitely since Solly.

UM

We all wanted Golden gone and he is, yet he's still talked about the most on this board. My goodness move on, enjoy this ****! We have a competent coaching staff! Let it go!

I'm still in counseling, group sessions and medication to curb my golden hate. We gotta kick some *** and look like a real football team before I can stop mentioning hate for golden and dorito.

Advertisement

you can't eradicate a virus without identifying the source

lets shoot the horse and not beat it. Make glue and move on

its like beating cancer and saying you'll never talk about when you had cancer again (theres no way to discuss survivorship without discussing the initial problem (obvuiously not as serious but just an example)...

Advertisement
Comparing Golden with Cancer? Cmon man keep this in perspective now. I dislike the man as much as the near person, but he's gone now. That what we wanted. We got our wish. I understand he will be brought up in some discussions but every thread has something with Golden in it. I'm just trying to move on and get this thing rolling again.

its like beating cancer and saying you'll never talk about when you had cancer again (theres no way to discuss survivorship without discussing the initial problem (obvuiously not as serious but just an example)...

That's a big reach.
Please stop.

Advertisement
Back