Mark Richt June 9th camp updates

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
This will be the thread for updates on Friday's Mark Richt camp.

Some notable schools/prospects that I know will be in attendance...

Columbus - 2019 WR Kalani Norris - has been on Miami's radar for over a year and has been dominant in the offseason circuit.

Carol City - Camron Davis - Davis is used almost primarily as a ballcarier in HS, but the 190-pound freight train has proved in 7-on-7 play that he can run routes and has soft hands. I'm excited to see him tomorrow and the [MENTION=17173]soflosauce[/MENTION] crew will have their cameras on him.

Vanguard - N'Kosi Perry's HS, I'm watching for 2020 WR Leonard Manuel who just committed to Tennessee this week. Long ways to go in that recruitment - he's a 6-5 WR who had a great showing at the Miami regional opening at Dolphins facility. The team is on campus taking a tour as we speak.

Coral Gables - Gilbert Frierson will be participating. Haven't seen much of him in action this offseason as he has been recovering from a foot injury, but he's back at 100% and has been hitting the weight room hard.

I will add more as I continue to gather info. Be sure to follow this thread, along with both my twitter and [MENTION=17173]soflosauce[/MENTION], as we will be posting pictures and videos throughout the day on those accounts.

***Per Tweed, University High School will be there; which is of course Lorenzo Lingard's school

**Columbus 2019 DE Jeramy Passmore will be there

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Pete, any insight on people saying on here Cam is using Miami as a placeholder?

LMgs3xU.gif

Advertisement

That's just not true
What is the offer he's waiting for and would cause him to bolt? I've read this in a few places from folks who are, for the most part, accurate with their information regarding recruiting

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Like where else have you read this, other than one guy here?

That's just not true
What is the offer he's waiting for and would cause him to bolt? I've read this in a few places from folks who are, for the most part, accurate with their information regarding recruiting

A few groups on Facebook. 2 different guys.

[MENTION=4648]Pete[/MENTION]rAriz isn't Pat Surtain supposed to be here as well?

That's just not true

Harvard or Princeton, Yale if they let let him run track too.

Advertisement

That's just not true

Link these or give us a way to see it

I get you joined in Dec but trust Pete here on some of these things

That's just not true

So a few groups on Facebook? How many groups, exactly? Please screenshot the comments - it would be much appreciated. Who are the two different guys and how are they connected that they would know? If you can't reveal who the two guys are, at least you can tell us how they are connected in a way that would make them credible .

Advertisement
I've been on this site since the inception but got banned. I was 919Cane2DaGrave. I try and not troll unless ruthlessly drunk

Y'all don't find it funny that all of a sudden Cam is waiting for a offer from an unnamed school supposedly? Cam has been considered solid this whole time and this randomly pops up, sounds like a lie one of those gayturds made.

If Cam doesn't have the offer he covets yet it would make sense that he's playing it very close to the vest. All this stuff can change pretty quickly when variables change.

Advertisement
Back