Mark Richt Football Camps

Advertisement
well expect fiu to benefit...cause these kids aint paying those prices to attend..

n this sucks right when last years camp was a success.

our brand has fallen.....these kids go to camps EVERY WEEK...were going to expect therm to pay those prices to go lol....

i remember kids complaining about $25 famu camp last year i went to.

Expensive a** camps lol

I thought it was expensive af too...especially for Miami kids. Looked up previous prices found this

It's always easy to take shots at what Randy Shannon did when he ran the show at UM. But in this case, it's obvious Golden has made some smart decisions and changes to the camp structure at UM. For starters, his camps are cheaper ($55) and they're spread out over various weekends.

Randy Shannon's football camp, which cost $130 for one-day participants and $390 for overnight campers, took place over just one weekend in June.

Taken from:
Canes having recruiting success with coach Al Golden's summer camps | Eye on the U

Expensive a** camps lol

I thought it was expensive af too...especially for Miami kids. Looked up previous prices found this

It's always easy to take shots at what Randy Shannon did when he ran the show at UM. But in this case, it's obvious Golden has made some smart decisions and changes to the camp structure at UM. For starters, his camps are cheaper ($55) and they're spread out over various weekends.

Randy Shannon's football camp, which cost $130 for one-day participants and $390 for overnight campers, took place over just one weekend in June.

Taken from:
Canes having recruiting success with coach Al Golden's summer camps | Eye on the U

thats whats about to happen...there will be a smaller amount of elite kids at this camp...n guys who are average may end up with offers because of the mistake of their being a flux of talent at this camp.

This is what happened to golden 'camp gets'...those were kids that looked good on camp days where golden had scheduled the same day as other camps and the true elite werent their and they got offers....the Mayes, WR From Dillard that got an offer as a cb.....

Richt really should have the price lower as a start off.....

He also needs to sell it sort of like Friday Night lIghts where its pretty much the elite of the elite attending..national kids and all...i think he had a good camp at uga....but locally ga kids have better hs programs with more finances....these s.fla kids are broke...the programs are broke...n they have wayyyy to many options locally to camp for cheaper at FAU (WHO ARE IN PADS), FIU, Rivals, The opening and a million other "HANDLER" CAMPS they can attend and feel like they will get offers...that are either free or on the cheap.

Josh Darrow actually did a good job for the campsv here.

Advertisement
Wasn't the price of the football camps one of the biggest complaints UM got from the HS Coaches before Golden was hired? And how do you justify the increase? Last year a kid could get 2 days for $89. Unless they are offering something that we don't know I see the camps going back to a numbers well bellow 100 in attendance again.

Genrons not going to be happy, he get's 5k for each van full of kids he delivers in the bible belt and miami wants to charge?

Expensive a** camps lol

Taken from:

thats whats about to happen...there will be a smaller amount of elite kids at this camp...n guys who are average may end up with offers because of the mistake of their being a flux of talent at this camp.

This is what happened to golden 'camp gets'...those were kids that looked good on camp days where golden had scheduled the same day as other camps and the true elite werent their and they got offers....the Mayes, WR From Dillard that got an offer as a cb.....

Richt really should have the price lower as a start off.....

He also needs to sell it sort of like Friday Night lIghts where its pretty much the elite of the elite attending..national kids and all...i think he had a good camp at uga....but locally ga kids have better hs programs with more finances....these s.fla kids are broke...the programs are broke...n they have wayyyy to many options locally to camp for cheaper at FAU (WHO ARE IN PADS), FIU, Rivals, The opening and a million other "HANDLER" CAMPS they can attend and feel like they will get offers...that are either free or on the cheap.

Josh Darrow actually did a good job for the campsv here.

I agree, if Right don't know by now he will find out soon that there is a big difference between Ga broke and Fl broke.

Genrons not going to be happy, he get's 5k for each van full of kids he delivers in the bible belt and miami wants to charge?

exactly...an richt should KNOW that being that....the s.fla kids went his way to uga on that "circuit"...you think these kids gonna pay $90..when they are going to AUB, LSU, BAMA, For free and their "transportation" is gettig PAID to bring them..lol

All this S.FLA Express, Florida Fire, Strong Arm, 7 on 7 crap is a circus...and a funnel for money pulls/play aau way like in basketball.

7-on-7 high school football draws scrutiny of NCAA, high school coaches over fears of third-party influences

Advertisement
Oh ****, I didn't see the $1,000 for 7 on 7!!! So much for that... ****, it might be cheaper to enroll in a summer school class... 7 on 7 is $1,000 for 8 hrs and I'm assuming they are giving the kids an hour lunch break...

Richt doesn't need the bogus camps like golden did. Who cares what the price is.

image.jpg

Advertisement
OSU's football camp is around the same price, and they have tons of kids. Heck, they even have a camp just for women.

Advertisement
Go check out the cost of UF's and Jimbo's camp at FSU. Pretty much in line with Richt's.

Check out what Saban is charging...

Rolltide.com Official Athletic Site

None of these schools are in South Florida where the broke kids and under paid coaches are...

Yet they consistently get kids from South Florida to attend. You guys are assuming that every kid we recruit are poor and can't afford camps or that Miami is the only place where poor people exist lol

Plenty of south fl kids go to all these other camps that are more or just as expensive. Plus a lot of the kids Richt and Co. are actively recruiting will get "discounts" to attend. And plenty of HS kids go to the camps without competing anyways.

Advertisement
Back