Mark Richt Camp 7v7 Week Two Recap by Soflosauce

View as article

soflosauce

Recruit
[video=youtube;FlpLbBwp8Ac]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlpLbBwp8Ac&t=5s[/video]

With highlihghts from:
CamRon Davis
Lorenzo Lingard
Brieon Fuller
Kalani Norris
Frank Ladson
Kahlil Brantley
Leonard Manuel
Tyler Harrell &
Many others!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I am just glad that all these elite recruits won't have Andreu Swasey sully the good work they've put into their S and C.

I am just glad that all these elite recruits won't have Andreu Swasey sully the good work they've put into their S and C.

Dude stop with the Andreu Swasey bashing bull****! Andreu Swasey was following thte regiment wants and desire of Al Golden. The head coach is the one that sets conditioning program.

Dude stop with the Andreu Swasey bashing bull****! Andreu Swasey was following thte regiment wants and desire of Al Golden. The head coach is the one that sets conditioning program.

Did Golden also set the professional certification standards?

Advertisement

Yup, all Shannon and Golden's fault for him having to watch workouts from a window. They should have run him off sooner.

Advertisement
Back