Mark Richt Camp 7v7 Week One Recap by Soflosauce

View as article

soflosauce

Recruit
IMG_4574.jpg

[video=youtube;DhrpTIw619E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhrpTIw619E&t=2s[/video]

Tyquan Thornton - #4 Booker T

Mark Pope - #3 Southridge

Kewan Smith - #27 Southridge

Nigel Bethel, Jr. - interception in yellow against Booker T.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Love to see these recruits light it up on same fields in which I hit a slow pitch IM softball home run that one time.

Tyquan Thornton is fast as **** and has soft hands to go with it.... wouldnt mind closing up shop with him at WR.

Tyquan Thornton is fast as **** and has soft hands to go with it.... wouldnt mind closing up shop with him at WR.

100% agree but I'm pretty sure everybody would like us to strike out with Kevin Austin first before he becomes a top priority

Advertisement
Thornton boy....monster

how the F has he been kept a secret up until now

As much as we hate to give 7v7 credit, this kid only played in one tournament for a lesser known team... He was focused on track season. He's developed a ton this offseason -- has always had the speed. Went to UF camp, offered on the spot, then same with Miami.

Advertisement
Thornton boy....monster

he wasn't a secret. south florida is just loaded with wr's. as camp season kicked up dude started showing out and started to become a riser. Ive had my eyes on him since January.

Advertisement
Thornton boy....monster

he wasn't a secret. south florida is just loaded with wr's. as camp season kicked up dude started showing out and started to become a riser. Ive had my eyes on him since January.

No doubt that kid is a keeper. Get rid of that BS 3 stars, this kid is going to be good. Already 6'3, has he got a leader?

Thornton boy....monster

No doubt that kid is a keeper. Get rid of that BS 3 stars, this kid is going to be good. Already 6'3, has he got a leader? Just looked him up Baylor commit. Hmm

100% agree but I'm pretty sure everybody would like us to strike out with Kevin Austin first before he becomes a top priority

I dont know anymore. Thornton looks the part. He looks a legit 6'3 and is long and has track speed just like Austin. If he can put up numbers this year against top comp in Dade, we might have to fight to keep this kid if we get him.

Advertisement
Looks like Thornton and Bethel Jr were matched up a couple times. First time was when he made the interception on the ball over Thornton's head and then he makes a good play on a deep ball to Thornton breaks the pass up but Thornton somehow came down with it.

Seems like they definitely stood out.

So nobody gonna point out how #15 looks exactly like walton with more hair? Can't fool us Walton we see you

Advertisement
Back