Mark Richt 7 on 7 camp updates

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Ely there today? They have this kid who's been flying under the radar a bit in Jamari Brown. Big 6'3" 180 Corner.

One of my buddies sent me the schedule for today.

Miami High
Glades Central
Oxbridge
Southwest
Miami Central
Everglades A & B
Clearwater
Clewiston
Coconut Creek
Ely

All confirmed today. Southridge will be there tomorrow. Some individual campers from other schools there as well.

Pool play going on right now until 11:00

Advertisement
I gotta head out for a bit but some notable names today for some of those teams.

Miami Central -

2018 RB James Cook (Younger brother of Dalvin Cook)
2018 DE/OLB Robert Hicks (Related to Blades family)
2018 CB Chandler Jones (Holds an invite to UA game)
2018 WR Terrell Perriman (related to Brett Perriman)
2018 LB/S Chris Metayer (Dmoney was high on this kid from some talks we've had. Came over from Hialeah.)
2019 QB Maurice Underwood
2019 RB Willie Davis IV
2019 OL Maurice Smith
2019 K Jordan Nadelman
2020 Kejon Owens
2020 ATH Baron Grant
2021 RB Amari Daniels
2021 OL/DL Jalen Seymour
2021 DL Tyreak Sapp
2021 S Thierry DorVilur
2021 WR Vinson Davis

Clewiston -

2019 ATH Ja'markis Weston

Miami High -

2018 WR/ATH Lamont Finnie Jr.
2018 LB Antquan Kinsey
2019 OL Dontae Lucas
2020 RB Marcus Barthell
2020 ATH Marcus Fleming

Oxbridge Academy -

2018 S CJ Smith
2018 CB Keidron Smith
2019 LB Dorian Jones
2020 WR Jordan Cash

Coconut Creek -

2019 CB Tiawan Mullen
2019 LB Tae Treon Merriot

Ely -

2018 QB/ATH Yanez Rogers
2018 CB Jamari Brown
2018 CB Bryand Rincher

Everglades -

If this is the correct one I'm thinking of..

2019 DE Jace Howard (Juwan Howard son)
2021 RB Sirr Daye

Carol City and Booker T were participating in UFs 7on7 yesterday. Camron Davis impressed out there. Booker T won the whole event.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My buddy just left. Gave me some details.

Coconut Creek just won. Told me Tiawan Mullen(Trayvon Mullen brother) looked good.

Staff liked Keidron Smith from Oxbridge a lot. I'm not sure if many of you know of him yet but he's a two sport star, plays basketball. Very athletic and tall corner.

Said both Ely & Miami High looked good and definitely have a good ball team for the first time in a while. Finnie looked good out there & the QB from Ely who I mentioned above.(He's turned into an overnight sensation for his run against Norland in his spring game)

Told me Jamarkis Weston from Clewiston a very raw but good athlete. Impressive for an underclassmen.

Big Freshman splash is Amari Daniels with Miami Central. I am sure many of you have heard of him by now. He is considered the top running back nationally for his class. He's a threat out of the backfield as a Receiver as well & impressed today. Currently plays for FL Fire 15U as well with his teammates from FTL Hurricanes (Notable names entering HS from his FTL Hurricanes team such as Jalen "Big Baby" Seymour, Tyreak Sapp, Thierry DorVilur & Vinson Davis joining him at Miami Central. Jaden McBurrows is headed to American Heritage. Played with former Cane & NFL DB Earl Littles son, Earl Little Jr. as well. All are considered to be some of the best youth prospects headed into HS this year nationally & state-wide.)

I asked about James Cook and was told that he was not there with Central.

Last edited:
Won't be able to make it tomorrow but if I have anyone out there I'll try and share anything I hear in here. Might stop by next weekend or for the 9/10th grader & 11th/12 grader portion the following week.

Glad to hear that pustule Jim Cuck wasn't there. I'm sick of hearing about that horse **** family.

Advertisement
Back