Mark richards

brock

All-American
Ahmmon's brother is starting to blow up, he already had miami and auburn offers. This week he has picked up offers from osu, uf and Louisville

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Sucks he won't get to play with his brother in college

That's not a certainty.

You think AR will stay 4 years?

Unless he completely falls on his face or has a severe injury, there's no chance of this.

Exactly my point. He's a 3 and done player, meaning he will not play in college with his brother who is a 2019 recruit

I agree with you, but to play devil's advocate, wouldn't you have said the same thing about Stacy Coley after his freshman year?

That's not a certainty.

Unless he completely falls on his face or has a severe injury, there's no chance of this.

Exactly my point. He's a 3 and done player, meaning he will not play in college with his brother who is a 2019 recruit

I agree with you, but to play devil's advocate, wouldn't you have said the same thing about Stacy Coley after his freshman year?

Possibly, but Coley was no where near the refined WR Richards was as a freshman.

Possibly, but Coley was no where near the refined WR Richards was as a freshman.

The chance to play with his brother may make him want to stay..............especially if there was a title chance on the table [and a big insurance policy in his pocket].

I agree he is way ahead of Coley in that department but still we never know what may happen. Just pray he stays healthy and can prosper with a new QB.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Love seeing all the Cane legacies. Not all pan out. But many do. One reason why I want to see Irvin do well and I'm pulling for McDermott and Linder to get healthy and prove the doubters wrong.

Well Mark definitely won't be a take as a RB since we are certainly going to be going for Noah Cain and Nayquan Wright. Then theres also McIntosh who also plays RB (Though he also has a brother on ND)

I'd bet if we get Mark Richards, he comes in as a Safety.

Advertisement
Don't think AR is penciled in at this point to be a 3 and done. Biggest games this past year were Pitt, NC State, UVA which were 3 of the bottom 4 in pass defense in ACC. App State was also a big game, but they are hardly a defensive power.

To get to be a 3 and done, he has to produce against the good defenses in the ACC. Hope he does, definitely think he has potential and should continue to develop. But hardly a guaranteed 3 and done at this point.

Don't think AR is penciled in at this point to be a 3 and done. Biggest games this past year were Pitt, NC State, UVA which were 3 of the bottom 4 in pass defense in ACC. App State was also a big game, but they are hardly a defensive power.

To get to be a 3 and done, he has to produce against the good defenses in the ACC. Hope he does, definitely think he has potential and should continue to develop. But hardly a guaranteed 3 and done at this point.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NS_VoFnmQ70&t=304s

:puzzled:

Advertisement
Back