Mark Pope

Cane[]_[]DigIt

It's all about the []_[]
Probably already been discussed but is anyone else completely underwhelmed by what he puts out there? Was expecting something dynamic but have yet to see what the 5 star hype was about. Not trying to bag on the guy, I just don’t see anything elite when he has the ball.

Advertisement
This is a Hamster....
hamster_wide-862bad194c250bbe60f1c1431040eb4e328616af.jpg

Advertisement
Probably already been discussed but is anyone else completely underwhelmed by what he puts out there? Was expecting something dynamic but have yet to see what the 5 star hype was about. not trying to bag on the guy, I just don’t see anything elite when he has the ball.
Not trying to bag on the guy .... but what do you do, bag on the guy. :rolleyes:

Advertisement
Tough crowd... I guess you can’t say anything that isn’t sunshine. Glad we got the W just like everyone else, but if you see a 5 star game changer.. I must be watching something else.

Tough crowd... I guess you can’t say anything that isn’t sunshine. Glad we got the W just like everyone else, but if you see a 5 star game changer.. I must be watching something else.

The reason you are getting negative hits on this is because a hundred threads have already been made saying the same ****. Just do a search and add your own post

It was still game one of a completely new scheme in which the teams practice opportunities where completely cut in half if not more. His first two returns left a lot to be desired but to Pope's credit none of our passing threats looked too good but we still won by 17.

Advertisement
MOAR negative posts after a win please!!! I can't get enough. Pope is the anti-christ!! He's a possessed demon!!
MAYBE HE SHOULD PLAY LIKE ONE/ A POSSED DEMON. THIS ONE IS FOR@STEPON WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FRESMAN 15 ARTICLES U USED TO WRITE,IT WAS ALL THE RECRUITING INFO I NEEDED.IS TI COMING BACK

Probably already been discussed but is anyone else completely underwhelmed by what he puts out there? Was expecting something dynamic but have yet to see what the 5 star hype was about. Not trying to bag on the guy, I just don’t see anything elite when he has the ball.

But 3* from Miami are equal to 4* in the rest of the country

Advertisement
Nah, it’s ok to be critical. Just that there’s already been 23,000,000,000,000 critical posts of Mark Pope already. Maybe read some of the threads before just starting a new one on a topic that’s been rehashed a million times already

Don’t want to be negative after a win (because there are a lot of positives) but Pope fumbling that punt made me want to pull my hair out. That type of **** drives me crazy. It’s those type of things that lose you games. Put either Gurvan Hall or Xavier Restrepo back there. Pope makes me nervous.

The two receivers from unc lead the acc in yards last year I believe. Pope has not looked anywhere near those two. A few more games and we will know if he’s a JAG.

Advertisement
Back