Mark Pope

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should get a large number of top recruits with FSU a dumpster fire and UF coming off a miserable season with a new coach.

Advertisement
Hightower, Mallory, and Brevin can’t get here fast enough either.

LOL at thinking Pope will do anything. Thomas is wide open deep every game and gets missed. Better pray for Jarren instead

What the **** are you guys talking about? We need a QB! Have you seen Trevor Lawrence play? He is the best HS QB I’ve witnessed in a long time and he’s going to Clemson.

Advertisement
LOL at thinking Pope will do anything. Thomas is wide open deep every game and gets missed. Better pray for Jarren instead

Or he drops it...like he did tonight.

Dropped what? The deep ball that was 10 yards underthrown and PI which wasnt called? Kid def fumbled tonight but at least was trying to make a big play. More than i can say about a single other player on offense

People praying for pieces and parts of this class needs to get here.Eberyone of us needs to pray this WHOLE class hurry up and gets here.We are lacking at most every position on the field.

We need this class that committed ZpLUS all the ones like TC and Chatfield and Surtain that we are hoping come.We need them all

Advertisement

Or he drops it...like he did tonight.

Dropped what? The deep ball that was 10 yards underthrown and PI which wasnt called? Kid def fumbled tonight but at least was trying to make a big play. More than i can say about a single other player on offense

Thomas played horrendously today. Even if that ball was on the money he probably would've dropped it. Fumbled two balls and dropped a number of passes. Let's stop pointing to the one play where he wasn't the guy that messed up. Kid was not ready for the moment.

What the **** are you guys talking about? We need a QB! Have you seen Trevor Lawrence play? He is the best HS QB I’ve witnessed in a long time and he’s going to Clemson.

Dabo has created a powerhouse at Clemson and they will consistently be our biggest challenge in getting to the playoff. Have to give him credit.

OP I was thinking the same thing as I watched Jeff Thomas fumble multiple times. We need to take Jeff off kickoffs also. I'd rather have DJ return kicks. DJ plays with heart.

Advertisement
Back