2027 Mark Matthews 5* OL from STA Commits to TAMU

This kid is just not a culture fit. I would not want Big Zesty even if Aggie implodes and the ahem, Elko Era, ends prematurely. I can foresee this kid having a rough go of it on a Mario Canes team. You dont need a Jonathan Martin in a locker room full of Richie Incognitos
he literalluy said it himself subliminally.

He has upsside though kid is gonna be a big time pass portecto..he has great feet...he just needs more strength and we gotta seee if he is tapped ouut weight wise or if he can put n good weight.
 
But how do you know? Would you think Bryant McKinnie would mesh with the 01 team?
Don't do that. We've had plenty of *** dude throughout the years. Whether or not this kid is more than simply zesty and enjoys the sausage here and there has nothing to do with if his personality messes with what we want on our lines. Personally I think the kids got significant upside and from simply a game day performance thing I'm sure he would be just fine eventually. But all the stuff that kid did at his recruitment and what he seems to be like as a person I don't think fits at all for this team. You don't want someone and what's considered the leadership group of your team potentially being a distraction. But again we are still recruiting him and the staff is the ones that decide at the end of the day.
 
Don't do that. We've had plenty of *** dude throughout the years. Whether or not this kid is more than simply z esty and enjoys the sausage here and there has nothing to do with if his personality messes with what we want on our lines. Personally I think the kids got significant upside and from simply a game day performance thing I'm sure he would be just fine eventually. But all the stuff that kid did at his recruitment and what he seems to be like as a person I don't think fits at all for this team. You don't want someone and what's considered the leadership group of your team potentially being a distraction. But again we are still recruiting him and the staff is the ones that decide at the end of the day.
It just seems odd.. The minute this kid fails to live up to expectations the fans will come crashing down on him. If Cantwell had acted like Matthews did while being recruited most of us would've given up on him by now.
 
Don't do that. We've had plenty of *** dude throughout the years. Whether or not this kid is more than simply zesty and enjoys the sausage here and there has nothing to do with if his personality messes with what we want on our lines. Personally I think the kids got significant upside and from simply a game day performance thing I'm sure he would be just fine eventually. But all the stuff that kid did at his recruitment and what he seems to be like as a person I don't think fits at all for this team. You don't want someone and what's considered the leadership group of your team potentially being a distraction. But again we are still recruiting him and the staff is the ones that decide at the end of the day.
People call this kid "Big Zesty" and to think that isn't why people don't think he will mesh with the team is disingenuous. IMO he is weird and I don't think he ends up at Miami, but Mario is still recruiting him so they see something in his personality..
 
Don't do that. We've had plenty of *** dude throughout the years. Whether or not this kid is more than simply zesty and enjoys the sausage here and there has nothing to do with if his personality messes with what we want on our lines. Personally I think the kids got significant upside and from simply a game day performance thing I'm sure he would be just fine eventually. But all the stuff that kid did at his recruitment and what he seems to be like as a person I don't think fits at all for this team. You don't want someone and what's considered the leadership group of your team potentially being a distraction. But again we are still recruiting him and the staff is the ones that decide at the end of the day.
People call this kid "Big Zesty" and to think that isn't why people don't think he will mesh with the team is disingenuous. IMO he is weird and I don't think he ends up at Miami, but Mario is still recruiting him so they see something in his personality..
If he’s isn’t from South Florida, I wonder if Mario would be recruiting him as hard. I feel like it’s out of principle that Mario cannot allow a rare five star south fl OL go without a fight.
 
How do you know that this kid isn't a dawg?
If he got that dawg in him, he is a pomeranian or something carried in a fussy white ladys purse. Just look at how dude acts. I dont see that meshing with our team dynamic.
More likely to have that gerbil in him
giphy.gif
 
Back
Top