Mark Light Field

9oh4Cane

Junior
Desperately needs an upgrade, specifically the bleachers.

Okie St, Tenn, UF, UNC, A&M, UL, Or St, AU all much nicer and better atmosphere…

Anyone disagree?

I believe A&M recently put $50m in their stadium.

Is $25m possible for us?

Advertisement
You had me at bleachers. I hate bleachers. No college sports team should use them for anything but emergency increase in seating.

You had me at bleachers. I hate bleachers. No college sports team should use them for anything but emergency increase in seating.

They need to go. And the one down the 3rd base line that’s separated from the rest…

I bet there are high schools in Texas with better stadiums

Advertisement
Advertisement
Desperately needs an upgrade, specifically the bleachers.

Okie St, Tenn, UF, UNC, A&M, UL, Or St, AU all much nicer and better atmosphere…

Anyone disagree?

I believe A&M recently put $50m in their stadium.

Is $25m possible for us?
Probably get better bang for the buck investing that money in NIL deals to upgrade the talent.

Probably get better bang for the buck investing that money in NIL deals to upgrade the talent.
+1. Please, let's prioritize our resources to the operating side of the budget for a few years first, e.g. more financial aid for players (NIL is private contract money), better pay for coaches and assistants like football has done, etc.

I agree the Light needs a facelift, but we have bigger issues (it's not apparent the new indoor hitting facility yielded much in terms of development). If there's enough money for both, go for it.

Anyone against some kind of canopy for the grandstand?
No, I prefer to melt like the ***** at the end of Indiana Jones
star park GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back