Mark Emmert's latest on NIL

2+ years of falling asleep at the wheel on NIL AND transfer rules. What exactly is the NCAA doing and why is there no accountability.

Almost as if Emmert diverts all resources to keeping LSU’s **** out of the public eye as much as possible...

Advertisement
I really dont see the point in the NCAA going forward. I expect power schools to decide they can regulate themselves better and form a super league competition like Europe is moving towards.

I really dont see the point in the NCAA going forward. I expect power schools to decide they can regulate themselves better and form a super league competition like Europe is moving towards.
I foresee an exclusive P5 league. Each conference negotiates tv deals.

16 team playoff tournament that takes place as bowls. Elite 8 matchups are the jan 1 bowls

Teams with with .500 or better can qualify for early-mid December bowls.

Emmert personifies the term leading from behind.

In any event the NCAA has been increasingly nullified and is on the verge of it being completely so.

Emmett has one foot out the door of the sinking ship already.

Dude’s gonna slip right into the LSU Presidency after ******* up every decision he made running college football

No he doesn’t. Dude is going to make the College Presidents fire him, which they won’t because they like him taking all the heat and not them.

He gets paid handsomely to basic do nothing. The NCAA tournament was run Dan Gavitt. The college football season was run by the Power 5 commissioners and basically it was the ACC, SEC, and Big 12 that saved the season. The CFB was run by the playoff committee.

He doesn’t even give press conferences anymore. Whenever a major issue comes towards the NCAA, his action plan is to form a blue ribbon committee.

Him going back to a college president job would mean a severe pay cut and actually having to do work and being held accountable.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back