Mark D'Onofrio

CaneInTheBrain

Thunderdome
Do you thinki he will apply for the Alabama defensive coordinator job, now that it's open?

What are his chances?

Advertisement
We MUST find a way to fend off other schools to retain D'Onofrio. give him 2mil per yr if necessary, we cannot afford to lose him!!!

Advertisement
Thanks for the laugh!

p.s. You forgot to mention Paul Williams....he could coach DB's for Saban!

We have a part time assistant janitorial position where I work...he can apply for that

Thanks. I needed a good laugh after reading all this crap about Richt (15 years too late) and Schiano tonight.

Advertisement
word on the street is he's waiting to see if if the bills fire rex ryan this season

But guys, Golden promised us NOTHING was wrong with the defensive and we were fine there. It was the offense that was struggling. Saban should be calling Dorito tomorrow for DC and HC in waiting.

Advertisement
Mark will creating a bidding war with Jim Harbaugh and Nick Saban now that both DC positions are open.

Advertisement
We might hire Schiano and Schiano might try to retain Doh-no? I think the guy would be GREAT at Alabama. The perfect D coordinator for Saban. Somebody make this happen!!!!

Would really hate to see him go but things always work out for the best, even if it takes 5 years..

Advertisement
Back