Mark D'onofrio

Pat Surtain was clowning Doritos scheme yesterday. Its not the first time a NFL kid has clowned Doritos scheme.

Lets see if Larry Scott can effect some change on D

Advertisement
Golden didn't fire Donofrio cause they were buddies, he didn't fire him cause he knew no one else would "toe the company line"

Cue the gif with Dorito being eaten alive by his play call sheets.

Dude is completely incompetent and he needs to kick rocks along with Coley.

I don't think D'Onofrio was the cause of Coach Golden's demise; just a mere symptom.

His inability to call a functioning D was a pretty big symptom!

Surely you realize he was implementing exactly what Coach Golden wanted. This was Coach Golden's team, philosophy and everything flowed from his decisions. He trusted that D'Onofrio would be effective with many of the things they learned together and it failed. Coach Golden wasn't following D'Onofrio. It was the other way around.

In any case, the entire thing needed and still needs to be uprooted.

I agree. We do not know what Mark would coach like but it looks like we might find out. If he stays out the year, then this is Mark's chance to make the changes Al would not. He needs to be studying old Miami tape and go full speed to our old attack defense. We don't have the speed for it but it sure will not hurt his chance to get a different job.

Advertisement
Obviously Al was the main problem but he showed a lot of loyalty to No'D when the easy thing (and right thing) to do would have been to fire him and bring in someone else to take the heat off of him. It's incomprehensible to me that No'D would not follow Al out the door, whether it was forced or to repay the loyalty.

Now that these guys are gone, i want to hear the truth from players. Let's hear the truth about Folden and Dorito's ineptitude.

Advertisement
Yeah, I have to say that it's pretty cowardly for Donuts not to quit after Al stuck his neck out for him.

Yeah, I have to say that it's pretty cowardly for Donuts not to quit after Al stuck his neck out for him.

What? Did I miss this? I assumed that Dorito was part of the house cleaning. He still has a job? That guy is lower than snake s--- before it hits the ground.

Blake James doesnt hire and fire coordinators he has said that in the past. So look for Scott to make a change by firing Donofrio Its inevitable.

Now that these guys are gone, i want to hear the truth from players. Let's hear the truth about Folden and Dorito's ineptitude.
You wont hear anything from the players. That would be some ho ****. You keep it moving and go on about your business.

Advertisement
Just got word that D'Onofrio has asked to be released but we have refused to buy his batch *** out and demoted him to jockstrap cleaning duties. Rumor has it he loves the job. Sorry but this batch deserves this hatred

Advertisement
Back