Mark D'onofrio

Noliaboi

Sophomore
Al Golden was a loyal and true fan to you, so much it was a majority of his demise.

Now is the time to repay your loyalty to a friend that was loyal to you! RESIGN!!!

He wasn't a good coach but he **** sure was a loyal friend!

Advertisement
I don't think D'Onofrio was the cause of Coach Golden's demise; just a mere symptom.

Advertisement
Yea! Golden was loyal to you, No D. Time to be a man, repay his loyalty and resign from this university. GTFO!!!

His offense special teams defense and recruiting all sucked.

It's odd how some people still can't accept that this is all on Al.

I don't think D'Onofrio was the cause of Coach Golden's demise; just a mere symptom.

His inability to call a functioning D was a pretty big symptom!

Surely you realize he was implementing exactly what Coach Golden wanted. This was Coach Golden's team, philosophy and everything flowed from his decisions. He trusted that D'Onofrio would be effective with many of the things they learned together and it failed. Coach Golden wasn't following D'Onofrio. It was the other way around.

In any case, the entire thing needed and still needs to be uprooted.

Spot on Lu

Surely you realize he was implementing exactly what Coach Golden wanted. This was Coach Golden's team, philosophy and everything flowed from his decisions. He trusted that D'Onofrio would be effective with many of the things they learned together and it failed. Coach Golden wasn't following D'Onofrio. It was the other way around.

Advertisement

Oh I know, they're tied at the hip.

I'm hoping we see a much more simplified playbook on Saturday.

This. I'm still amazed at how people think this was coach D's D.

Cue the gif. The failure on D was epic. D'No has some culpability here. Needs to go. He can be Al's wingman somewhere else.

neg me all you want for it, but I think golden could have been successful if he dropped No D two years ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I will LMAO if Doritos goes with an attacking 4-3 the rest of the way and maximizes the talent on the team and essentially throws Folden under the bus.

Matt Porter ‏@mattyports 4m4 minutes ago
James says all assistants have been retained. (On interim basis, obviously.)

I will LMAO if Doritos goes with an attacking 4-3 the rest of the way and maximizes the talent on the team and essentially throws Folden under the bus.

This would be sheer genius. I'd love to see D'Orito start killing it just to make that fat piece of rat **** look even worse.

Advertisement
Back