Mark-Antony Richards talks Miami after a weekend in Coral Gables

Advertisement
How to avoid paying your rent - my personal favorite scene...
U CONSCIOUS! (I say that **** all the time)

You can have my
How to avoid paying your rent - my personal favorite scene...
U CONSCIOUS! (I say that **** all the time)

I don't know how to load the video in the new CIS format but another classic:

"Does you're apartment look poor?"

"Yeah, it's a real shîthole...you'll love it."

Last edited:
I dont like when kids wait tbh but thats me im a loyal person. I would commit an help recruit especially these players like Neal, Bogle, MAR, Stevenson they should see we're right there! Idk thats what a leader would do in my mind! Like Nesta said why leave an make Bama an OSU great when u can make the crib great!
.... Nesta.... You mean the guy that waited until the last second to pick the Canes after being committed for months?.?.?.

You can have my

I don't know how to load the video in the new CIS format but another classic:

"Does you're apartment look poor?"

"Yeah, it's a real shîthole...you'll love it."
"I see you gentlemen came in on a different boat."

Advertisement
Of course, I'd rather he just went ahead and committed now, became class ambassador and started recruiting for us. It would be the solid, mature thing to do.

But then again, I’m an adult, judging him by adult standards. Sometimes I forget this. Not every recruit is going to be ahead in the process like that. It’s important to remember sometimes, that it’s enough for someone his age to pick up his fūcking underwear off the floor, brush his cotdam teeth, and get to school on time. Let’s not forget who we’re dealing with here sometimes.

As a father with a 17 year old son,
TRUTH!!

Advertisement
.... Nesta.... You mean the guy that waited until the last second to pick the Canes after being committed for months?.?.?.
He came though! U could tell he was all Miami! Surtain seemed the same way ****** was camped at miami from late november till beginning of jan! An left home..

That’s why Harlem Nights is the most underrated comedy of my lifetime, IMO, Generational comedy. Fox, Pryor, Murphy along with a few other great comedians.
100% harlem knights kept me up plenty of nights rollin

He should just go ahead and commit. No sense of even talking about other schools. It's a forgone conclusion he ends up at Miami.

Advertisement
By far, my favorite movie of all time, regardless of genre.

My wife refers to The U and Coming to America, as my mistresses.
You need to watch more movies

20170514_162950.jpg

14853587483073-7egm4.gif

Advertisement
As a child I'd sneak and listen to my mom's Richard Pryor cassette tape. I also probably watched Delirious and Raw about 3 million times. Those two guys are as good as it gets.
They are two of the best to ever do it. However, you switched the topic from movies to stand-up.
As I've mentioned, Coming to America is my favorite movie of all time and there will never be another Richard Pryor. If the topic is stand-up, then for me, it's Dave Chappelle. I am probably in the minority on this stance but my top 5 stand-up comedians are...

1. Dave Chappelle
2. Richard Pryor
3. Eddie Murphy
4. Bernie Mac
5. Chris Rock

They are two of the best to ever do it. However, you switched the topic from movies to stand-up.
As I've mentioned, Coming to America is my favorite movie of all time and there will never be another Richard Pryor. If the topic is stand-up, then for me, it's Dave Chappelle. I am probably in the minority on this stance but my top 5 stand-up comedians are...

1. Dave Chappelle
2. Richard Pryor
3. Eddie Murphy
4. Bernie Mac
5. Chris Rock

BrooklynDee mentioned Pryor being the greatest mind in the history of comedy and that's what made me post that. I should have quoted him.

Advertisement
Back