Mark-Antony Richards talks Miami after a weekend in Coral Gables

Coming to America is great, Trading Places a notch above for me.
tumblr_mornvog2tt1qakh43o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
With this situation he wanted to commit (not saying here or anywhere else)last season. Ahmmon told him he should hold off on commiting till he takes some trips and experiences other atmospheres etc. And that will let him get any questions out of his system. Just enjoy the process & when the time is right **** go public.

Dee,

what position do you see him excelling in?

Good insight @Brooklyndee. I see you're continuing to stand up!

I agree with the advise that Ahmmon gave him. As I mentioned in my post, he should to get it out of his system. I am not worried at all about Mark signing anywhere but this U.
As little as possible. Just put in my 2 cents if its a comment from a poster i mess with bruh. U know we good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like eddie murphy. Think he had a few all time greats. But to me regardless of generation richard pryor is by far the greatest mind in the history of comedy.
My dad used to say that a lot that Richard Pryor was the best but for me I got to go with Martin Lawrence due to his work on the Martin show. Chris rock was funny as **** in CB4 too, that’s one of my all time comedian performances

Advertisement
Got **** right! I voted none of the above in the last election

If we could just get that **** on the ballot, our problems would be solved! LOL. Genius ahead of his time. Dude could make you laugh your *** off and think at the same time. Eddie was more of “my time” just cause of when I was born, but Richard kills it, and indisputably taught Eddie more than a thing or two.

My dad used to say that a lot that Richard Pryor was the best but for me I got to go with Martin Lawrence due to his work on the Martin show. Chris rock was funny as **** in CB4 too, that’s one of my all time comedian performances

I’ll be honest, I thought CB4 was pretty **** funny, but not like watch it 15 times funny, think I saw it once, maybe twice, and never again. Imho, neither of those guys, funny as they were/are, belong in the same conversation as Murphy or Pryor. That’s like Gary Payton and Michael Jordan.

I like eddie murphy. Think he had a few all time greats. But to me regardless of generation richard pryor is by far the greatest mind in the history of comedy.

The bit with Pryor jogging with Jim Brown, blowing a snot on Brown, and the ensuing exchange is one I'll never forget.

Advertisement
I’ll be honest, I thought CB4 was pretty **** funny, but not like watch it 15 times funny, think I saw it once, maybe twice, and never again. Imho, neither of those guys, funny as they were/are, belong in the same conversation as Murphy or Pryor. That’s like Gary Payton and Michael Jordan.
You sleeping on Martin man lol

Advertisement
Back