Mark-Antony Richards locks in official visit with UM

View as article
Some idiots are tweeting at Ahmmon and now Mark is seeing this. Some of these morons really think they are cane fans. This type of crap only hurts the program.

I listened to the podcast today with him on it. When he was asked about Auburn and how they were recruiting him and the offense he seemed to have a little bit more excitement in his voice. Just my observation.

Advertisement
I listened to the podcast today with him on it. When he was asked about Auburn and how they were recruiting him and the offense he seemed to have a little bit more excitement in his voice. Just my observation.

I said it a while back, AU people seem to believe that he's really receptive to what Malzahn is saying about how they will use him. I don't like that at all.

Kid probably won’t end up a Cane. Also those people on Twitter could be trolls purposely trying to make Miami fans look bad, but he is a kid and peephole doesn’t think rationally like an adult with that type of stuff.

I said it a while back, AU people seem to believe that he's really receptive to what Malzahn is saying about how they will use him. I don't like that at all.

Not really feeling it with UM and MAR right now. After what we heard after the LSU game, maybe AR is in his ear a little bit as well.

Advertisement
I think the he wants to play Offense I don't think it has to be running back he wants the ball in his hands and quite honestly of the recruits in this class whose better with ball in there hands? Crowley and Richards is that a bad RB class ? or heck jus call him an athlete..

Completely agree man, and it's obvious from some recent social media he sees how some people who claim to be UM fans are treating his brother. My concern level is rising a bit on him.

Kid probably won’t end up a Cane. Also those people on Twitter could be trolls purposely trying to make Miami fans look bad, but he is a kid and peephole doesn’t think rationally like an adult with that type of stuff.

Absolutly they are trolls....its easy to make up a fake twitter handle pretend your a fan and attack recruits. People do it on here all the time and attack our players and staff.

Absolutly they are trolls....its easy to make up a fake twitter handle pretend your a fan and attack recruits. People do it on here all the time and attack our players and staff.

I have always thought that Canesinsight has done a terrible job a getting rid of trolls. Recruits absolutely read these public boards and see the negative stuff spewed. No recruit should let that impact them, but I’m sure some do.

Advertisement
maybe we should start doiimg the same thing.. make up fake auburn accounts and be ****s to him on twitter..or make up fake uga accounts and show hazelwood what asses we can be...why do we let others take advantage of us with no fight back.

I have always thought that Canesinsight has done a terrible job a getting rid of trolls. Recruits absolutely read these public boards and see the negative stuff spewed. No recruit should let that impact them, but I’m sure some do.

With the notable exception of @IndayArtHauz, who I'd wager has more confirmed band members than every other mod combined, I agree.

Advertisement
Back