Mark-Antony Richards has big kickoff game vs. Boynton Beach

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
2019 Wellington HS athlete Mark-Antony Richards had a solid first showing this season in his team's kickoff classic game against Boynton Beach. Richards, the younger brother of Miami WR Ahmmon, holds a Canes offer and is a top target for them next year.

He racked up over 100 all-purpose yards, TD, and 4PBU in the 14-12 win.

[TWEET]899474960741277696[/TWEET]

Advertisement
Sheesh this Richards family is talented. Just like the Njoku's! We got any other current players or former players with beastly family members coming up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
My vote is for the offensive side, like Dallas seems to be landing. The '18 class and young guys we have this season give us enough DBs. But hey, I'm confident CMR and staff will find the right position. Go Canes!

Is he really open in his recruitment, or just going through the motions while a silent to UM?

Advertisement
Should be the next great gamechanging safety to come out of Miami. With those ball skills and his physical nature he has a chance to be elite at the position.

kid is a god **** beast... I didn't know AR had a lil brother, but ppl are claiming him to be the next dieon sanders

Advertisement
Just lock him up and get him to be the Ambassador for Surge19' and once he gets on campus then the staff can figure out where he's going to play!! Just let him decide, Miami needs to start recruiting more two way players (meaning player's that can play both sides of the ball if needed)..

This kid need the ball in his hands!! He is the total package, I can see him in the secondary as well.. The kid is a playmaker..

Advertisement
Back