Official Mario's Signing Day Press Conference

Advertisement
Happy Charlie Brown GIF by Peanuts

When Blake James and Al Golden gave Mario a paddling for recruiting like a mafioso… the U lost out in recruitment and Mario gave them the finger… I’m sure he would have rather stayed but he’s not into gender neutral ****t.
I really do hope next year is a break through for Mario… I honestly do.

Advertisement
Ok we all kind of joke about certain chit but you tell me if this guy is recruiting you how do you say NO. What does he not say well, at what part does he knot know almost every got dam thing about you and your family, This bithch knows your knick name and he knows you whole got dam family and he knows you can pilot in to dade. To me this might be one of the most impressive speeches hes ever given. Ive had a few drinks but dam this is a pretty impressive speech about the class we signed.

Yes the results on the field were underwhelming to say the least, yes Gattis is still on staff but for some reason I think with the recruits that he brings in and his vision, passion and pride he has for the programm, he will right the ship. This class was impressive and I can only imagine how much better it will get once we start winning.

Also what would really scare me on the trail right now is that Mario can focus on the guys not commited wether that is portal or HS kids that didn't sign yet.
Say it with me : WATCH OUT FOR THE LOAFERS!

Advertisement
Man how does this not have like 20 pages by now. This dude is a straight monster and 100% is the guy for this job. It might take another year or two but man this is our guy hands down. im just floored at his speeches and how he is so detailed. Fck it he dont need to be a great coach, just stack chips and hire the new innovate cats and let them do there thing for a few years and then find the next dude.

Saw him and some staffers at shadow wagyu by merrick park celebrating yesterday. Highly recommended if anyone in area

Man how does this not have like 20 pages by now. This dude is a straight monster and 100% is the guy for this job. It might take another year or two but man this is our guy hands down. im just floored at his speeches and how he is so detailed. Fck it he dont need to be a great coach, just stack chips and hire the new innovate cats and let them do there thing for a few years and then find the next dude.

Because most of us have taken up residency on the recruiting board.

terminator GIF

Advertisement
Tremendous breakdown. Mario Cristobal is a savage. Expect at minimum top 5 classes from here on out.
Agree, he's a savage on the trail. I REALLY hope the rest of the issues get taken care of and those top 5 crootin classes you speak of translate into many top 5 finishes (or better) in the near future.

Tremendous breakdown. Mario Cristobal is a savage. Expect at minimum top 5 classes from here on out.
Another season on the field like the one just concluded and I think MCs rep really diminishes with recruits. How could it not? What we saw last Fall was horrendously bad.

Advertisement
Back