Mario will be on Gameday…

Advertisement
I don’t care what Bowden did, this is not the same. I spoke to Kirk about Miami for two hours. I was working corporate investigations out in Vegas at Wynn and dealt with the high profile guests. I was called to Kirks Villa because of a big issue (I can’t say) he was probably going to sue us over. When I got there I had my U wristband on under my suit and tie. Instead of taking photos and getting a statement from him we spoke college football and mostly about Miami. He saw the wristband and just calmed down (you know how rich white folks be when people **** up).
I agree with this...look back on anything regarding Herbie and the Canes and its always positive...with the exception of his rant against BOT and admin.....
He loves the Canes...and even Desmond has spoken about it on times that he has been on radio with Joe Rose and others in South Florida.
Herbie is a big time closet Canes fan.

I agree with this...look back on anything regarding Herbie and the Canes and its always positive...with the exception of his rant against BOT and admin.....
He loves the Canes...and even Desmond has spoken about it on times that he has been on radio with Joe Rose and others in South Florida.
Herbie is a big time closet Canes fan.
Thing is he was talking about this stuff we fans have been saying for years. He just got fed up like the rest of us and went off lol. He loves watching and commentating our games when we are on and it’s been many years since we were good. He’s the one always talking about “The U is back” every time we start winning because he loves it when we are.

Advertisement
He m
@AtlAtty I promise you 100% Kirk is a Canes fan
I don’t doubt it but its probably a combination of being a fan and his network wanting national storylines.
After all, why did the UM hiring of Cristobal become so much more of a story than Riley or Kelly? Not the money, and certainly not because people cared about Manny. It was because it was UM. and a story about UM is good for ESPN. And if we are good again, ESPN benefits in ratings.
I hope you are right about Kirk and frankly I agree with you. But even if he is not a fan, he is smart and knows how the TV game is played.

Kirk is definitely a fan of our program

You are lost as usual (see Mario)

F87FABAC-E3AA-4730-8E5B-006467F5099F.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rece Davis took some cheap shots at UM on the ESPN college football podcast last week for how we treated Manny. **** him.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back