Mario will be on Gameday…

Advertisement
I hope ESPN's YT channel clips it 'cos I'll be watching Blackburn Rovers at that time.

Man, how old are you? There's this invention called the DVR. Then again, does that make me old because I still use one?

When we lost to Ohio State in the desert, Kirk Herbstreit was in the back of the endzone and immediately yelled in Porter's ear to throw a flag. I have searched the internet various time but could never find that clip (if anyone can find,please post)

With that said,I have no problem with Kirk rooting for his Alma mater, and anyone of us would have done the same for our school.

Pollack also said that he doesn’t think Mario deserves $8mil a year. I wonder what he thinks about Venables getting $7.25 mil a year.
**** pollack. The University of Miami coaching salary should be in the $8M range and they hate to see us committing to football. These arrogant ***** think only their teams can spend unlimited amounts but when UM decides to they want to throw shade bc they are worried.

Advertisement
F espn. now after that I want to see Mario tell the NCAA to F off too with this bs NIL garbage.

Anyone who still lives in a world where they believe in random coincidences needs to check themselves. Hardly anything happens that doesn’t have a plan behind it. The NCAA/SEC is all over this bs and the timing of it stinks to high ****.

Let's keep this discussion based on real football, not that Euro flopper sh*t.
triple h wrestling GIF by WWE

Advertisement
Can we stop sucking Kirk off please.

Neither he nor ESPN is our friend.

If you can’t see that then you’re just fūcking blind.
People crown Kirk because he’s the closest to a neutral party towards Miami at ESPN. When you compare him to the Finebaums and Pollacks of the world he’s seen a “friend”. It’s easy for Kirk to have this energy we aren’t very good but if Miami gets rolling again we’ll see how he acts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back