Mario was on with Paul Finebaum today

Advertisement
If this place ever turns on him, I'm sure that and other things will be invented.
If???
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

1993 Miami Defensive Coordinator sitting in the Senate
I wouldn't claim him at this point. Decent football coach, someone that has no business serving in higher office. Someone that is proud to not know basic things about our government isn't someone we should be expecting to lead. That's all I'm going to say about that.

Advertisement
One of the things that I know will change very fast is the personality of this team. With Mario and his work ethic, intensity, character thats how this team will look. We will not see a team that’s not learning it’s playbook or watching film anymore.

Advertisement
I am surprised as the people who elected tuberville probably aren't too happy with sabans recent endorsements: https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nick-saban-others-urge-manchin-to-protect-voting-rights
I was wondering if anyone would bring this up, I live in AL and heard about this on the radio the other day these folks were losing their minds about this, thats why I prefer to keep politics to myself, I get what Sabag was trying to do however folks around her become way for insane about politics than they do football.

Saban for president cause he can get the best talent year after year and make it work? Caller is delusional af u can tell she doesn't understand that he gets talent she magically thinks Saban makes them great or it's the uniform lol. What a stupid bytch she is

Advertisement
Back