Mario & urgency

canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
Despite the gameplan and slow placed offense, Mario absolutely has a sense of urgency about program perception recruiting and winning. It shows in the amount of transfers he brought in. Didn’t get that signature win but he definitely knows how valuable a conf. Title is this year! Saturday, yes gameplan was beyond conservative but TVD didn’t give us a chance being so inaccurate. Mario needs to create more urgency for conf. Play.

Advertisement
I don’t have an overall issue with the gameplan. Tough road environment against a stingy defense. Generally speaking you want to be able to run the ball in this setup. Yes TVD and WRs did not have good games and there was questionable situational playcallig. Overall, though, Mario’s game and clock management left a lot to be desired. Oregon fans warned us all off season about it.

Advertisement
Some of the in game clock management decisions gave me Randy Shannon flashbacks.

Honestly, Oregon fans warned us and I could not have imagined it would be this bad. The punt late in the 4th quarter where he just let 30 secs roll off the clock and then incur a penalty was coup de grace after squandering the clock on the prior 2 drives.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This would've been a good time to have a bye week. An extra week to adjust to Restrepo's loss would have helped.

Advertisement
You can’t call out tvd and gattis everyone knows who you’re referring to. The wr if you don’t mention names. Can stay private

Advertisement
Back